User Tag List

Thread: I have free coupons again

I have free coupons again

Hi all,

I just received 2 sets of coupons again. They expire on 3/8/17. I am not going until the beginning of June so I cannot use them again. So I would be happy to snail mail them tomorrow to anyone who wants them.
    Just post here which ones you want and inbox me your address. First come first served.
    I have:
    2 $10 Stripburger
    2 $15 El Segundo Sol
    2 $20 Mon Ami Gabi
    2 $15 Bonus at Mon Ami Gabi, Stripburger or el Segundo Sol
    IMG_0926.jpg
    IMG_0927.jpg

I would use the mon ami gabi it's my favorite
    Thanks and pm sent

Luckylinda123, I sent you a pm

Blog Entries
    @ineedajackpot, I'll take a mon ami gabi and a bonus visit if they're still available. Sent you a pm.

Will do, They are on their way tomorrow.

OK, I only have Stripburger and El Segundo Sol left. Any takers? I heard stripburger is good.

We can't use these @ineedajackpot but wanted to pop on and thank you for offering them.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Thanks Wynnvegas. You wont be going before March 8th? You are slipping! I just booked my next trip and will be there June 2 - 10. If you are going to be there at that time let me know. Now that you are an "American" you will hardly ever get time off from work, LOL I hope the new job is going well.