User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Cosmo limiting coolers?

Lol I have also read:

It's bad luck to carry a $50 bill because it has the image of Ulysses S. Grant, a supporter of the unlucky confederate states.

I guess that blows my cooler idea!

Pat
    @Jen Jen, tell them you have to store your insulin

People bring food and beverages in all the time, this isn't a new rule at any strip hotel. They all have this rule but people usually get away with it in my experience. As long as people are a bit discreet about it, there shouldn't be a problem especially given where you park the cars at Cosmo and the tower that Ken has requested is at that section of the hotel and not near registration. However even if the registration section I have seen folks with coolers before. Sometimes as Boots said they are stopped sometimes not.
    Slot Youtube Channel:
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Las Vegas Trip reports:
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Twitter:

Just read the TA post and I have known that lady for years so I'm sure that happened but only because she used valet which is like waving a red flag, LOL! Even then LaRue got her wine and water in her room thought the Cosmo employee knew she had it. Jen, you won't be asking for help from Valet or unloading at the main entrance, so really I don't think there will be a issue.
    Slot Youtube Channel:

Las Vegas Trip reports:

Twitter:

Quote Originally Posted by Pat View Post
    @Jen Jen, tell them you have to store your insulin
    In a 40 Qt cooler...HHH!

LOL we can have people ready to walk down to car and act like we dont know each other when approaching the elevator bank. plus it is the east tower anyways less people bothering anyone by those elevators

Just a update from LaRue the original poster of this over at TA. Looks like it's fine as long as one doesn't expect the bellman to tote coolers up to the room or people bring in big ones and wheel them past the Bellman desk.

Re: Cosmo enforcing no ice chests in room
    Mar 30, 2015, 2:14 PM
    Update, we went to Walgreens and walked in with two bags full, no issues. There was a group of guys in front of us with multiple Walgreens bags and one guy was upenly carrying a handle of vodka. They were headed to the West Tower but I doubt they had an issue as long as the stayed on the second floor.

It seems the bellhios and door men are the enforcers. Just don't bring an ice chest, we didn't need one, just used it because it was the right size. We brought a handles of Crown and Ketel One in another bag.

The weather is fantastic at the pool, not a crazy crowd at all. They did not check out bag, should have smuggled a nip! Drinks are delish though and worth the $$
    Slot Youtube Channel:

Las Vegas Trip reports:

Twitter:

Thanks Evoni sounds like great pool weather

Blog Entries
    I've never had any problems bringing foods and drinks to the room at Cosmo. I always get water for the room and its usually in a Walgreens bag and never had a problem. Of course, I've never tried to roll in a cooler.