User Tag List

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: So happy to see Zeus dipping his feet back in the water!

So happy to see Zeus dipping his feet back in the water!

Having noticed a few recent posts from @zeus on the forum, I just want to say how much I've missed him! (And Zeus, I wouldn't mind seeing some pics of your new puppy, who no doubt has made you its slave.)

Yes, me too! I'm looking forward to some puppy pics. Miss you, Zeus!

Glad to see My Buddy back as well...

I was trying to make a quiet comeback, but I guess that can't happen. I have missed you guys also and have thought of everyone a lot.
    A lot happened over the past several months that even if I wasn't over gambling, life threw a lot at me to where I had no free time so I had no choice.
    My manager at work was out on short term for over 3 months. With me being next in line, it all fell on me. It was really not a fun period. But he is finally back. My mother had to have surgery at the first of November , but that turned out well. My father's health has declined, so I make frequent trips to Virginia. I am in Virginia now because he turned 84 yesterday.
    Then throw the holidays in there.

Yes, Allen and I got a new fur baby at the end of October. He is almost 7 months now and is truly a good boy. When Allen travels I spend extra time with Gage. Yes, I am almost like the crazy cat lady, except with a dog, and only one. Just trying to make sure he learns well. But I can say it is a lot having a puppy full of energy when you are 53.

My time is still limited, so I may come up MIA at times, but it should not be often and short lived.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
    Last edited by zeus; 02-04-2017 at 05:54 PM.

Gage is awesome! I'd spend every minute I could with him too! Gambling aside, we're also glad to see you back here, to know how you and Allan are doing. We missed you guys!

So nice to see your posts, love little Gage!

We are so glad to see you back on here!! It just hasn't been the same without you.
    Totally understand about time constraints and spending as much time with possible with that precious pup!

@zeus, I am also glad to see you back on the forum. Your fur baby is too cute, I am considering a little fur baby to our family sometime this summer. Welcome back

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    If I wanted a time out, I would go back to kindergarten.

Blog Entries
    My turn to tell you - You are a good son!!

Glad to see you around and doing well. Instead of puppies, I have grand babies and they are wearing me out!!

Blog Entries
    First of all hope all improves with your parents health issues. Secondly, the doggie is really cute. If it gets "too much" for an old guy like you we'll take it. hhh Glad to see you dropping in. Great group of people here. In a way congrats for stepping in and taking over for the boss at work. Means they think a lot of you and you are capable. Lastly, ENJOY LIFE!!!!!!