User Tag List

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: So happy to see Zeus dipping his feet back in the water!

Welcome back Zeus, I have missed you and wondered how you guys were doing! Sorry to hear about your parents health, mine are that age too and things seem to be changing rapidly for them. I have been visiting as often as I can if not to just get groceries so I know my mom is eating right. Your puppy is so adorable, glad he's got you moving regularly!

The Crazy Dog Guy..haha When is #2 coming? It's nice to hear from you and there has been a big void missing in the forum since you departed. Thanks for checking and nothing but the best for you and your parents!
    Karma Is Like 69 : You Get What You Give
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Love the pics of Gage, @zeus! And the "forced" activity is one of my favorite things when I dogsit my sister's dog. I always get lots of steps those days

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome back Zeus! Love the doggie pic too!

Hi @zeus!! Welcome back and your boy Gage is such a cutie pie! Please post as many pictures as possible.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So glad you are going to keep in touch. Gage is a sweetie!
    Slot Youtube Channel:
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Las Vegas Trip reports:

Twitter:

Oh the pup is so cute. Nice to see you back.

Welcome back my friend. Stop in any time you can, kudos for being such a good son, but that's no surprise to any of us who know you. You're a beautiful person, inside and out. Sad that we aren't together in KC again. Lots of great memories there.....especially meeting up with one particularly incredible bibbed gentleman who had a smile on his face the whole weekend!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

So wonderful to see your popping in Zeus, you have been so missed. Love your new fur baby Gage! I'll bet he's a spoiled little boy too HHH. Look foward to more Gage photos and you & Allens travels.

So glad to see you posting again. Gage is a cutie. Loving the sweet pics