User Tag List

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Where have you stayed and played?

Where I have stayed and played...

Las Vegas: Rio, California, Golden Nugget, Mirage, Eastside Cannery

Laughlin: Aquarius

Local (Southern California): San Manuel (they have no hotel, so I stayed in the hotel they own, which is hampton inn highland), Morongo, and Pechanga. Also, Sobobo has no hotel so when I stayed around the area for a softball tournament, I played there so I am going to count that as a stay and play. =)

Quote Originally Posted by Mauretania View Post
    Linda,
    "The Reserve" - wasn't that the original name of the Rampart out in Summerlin?
    It was Henderson next to the highway and lake mead parkway. There were big animals outside like on a reserve. Advertised they had the most royal flushes, and gave a t shirt with the royal hand pay. Stations has it now.

Vegas:
    Palazzo
    Wynn
    Encore
    Bellagio
    Mandalay Bay

Vegas:
    Flamingo, Gold Coast, Rio, Bally's, Imperial Palace, Orleans, Sam's Town, Excalibur, Las Vegas Hilton, Circus Circus, Mirage, Caesar's Palace, Paris, Vegas World, Fremont Hotel, Golden Nugget, Four Queens.

Reno/Tahoe:
    Bally's before it was Reno Hilton, Reno Hilton before it was Grand Sierra, Peppermill, Sands, Circus Circus, Harrah's
    Tahoe- Horizon, MontBleu, Harvey's and Harrah's

Shreveport/Bossier City,
    Isle of Capri (before it became Diamond Jacks) Diamond Jacks, Boomtown, Sam's Town, Horseshoe

Mississippi
    Vicksburg: Isle of Capri, Harrah's
    Tunica: Isle of Capri, Bally's, Grand (before it became Harrah's) Harrah's, Horseshoe, Gold Strike, Sam's Town.

Council Bluffs and Kansas City: Harrah's

NOLA and Laughlin: Harrah's

Windsor Ontario: Caesar's

Atlantic City: Caesar's

Colorado: Blackhawk Isle of Capri

Minnesota: Grand Hinkley

Las Vegas-Palace Station, Imperial Palace, Treasure Island, Golden Nugget, Plaza, 4 Queens, Las Vegas Club, Fitzgeralds, Harrahs, Paris, Cromwell, Rio
    Tunica Harrahs & Horseshoe
    Atlantic City Caesars & Harrahs
    Laughlin Harrahs
    Wendover Montego Bay
    Reno Circus Circus
    Joilet Harrahs

[QUOTE=sassycat;12451]Vegas:
    Flamingo, Gold Coast, Rio, Bally's, Imperial Palace, Orleans, Sam's Town, Excalibur, Las Vegas Hilton, Circus Circus, Mirage, Caesar's Palace, Paris, Vegas World, Fremont Hotel, Golden Nugget, Four Queens.

I always wanted to stay at Vegas World....They always had those ads in the back of Magazines for the trips, you paid like $300 and you got air and hotel and like $300 in promo chips and meals

[QUOTE=sondor;12457]
    Quote Originally Posted by sassycat View Post
    Vegas:

I always wanted to stay at Vegas World....They always had those ads in the back of Magazines for the trips, you paid like $300 and you got air and hotel and like $300 in promo chips and meals
    It has been so long ago that I don't remember about the air but we did get hotel and $300 in promo chips that had to be used at the tables.

Wow! So impressed by some of these lists. We are bad about not branching out but we are trying to get better.

Vegas - Monte Carlo, Bellagio, Wynn, Venetian
    *** will be checking into Palazo tomorrow night!!

Biloxi - Beau Rivage

Kinder - Coushatta

Too many to remember, all the way from AC, PA, Baltimore, AZ, Vegas, Laughlin, Delmarva, CO, MT, NM.

Memory tests are good for old folks. I have thought of more I missed.