The time for our cruise to Hawaii is almost here! We're flying to San Francisco tomorrow so we can spend a couple nights with our Tim before we board the Grand Princess on Friday for a 15 night cruise. Chrissy Dee and I (hehe) will try to do updates here, but we will be at sea with limited internet a lot of the time. We are very excited as this will be our first time on Princess and our first time to Hawaii! Hawaii is another one of Frank's big bucket list items, so I am thrilled I was able to pull this off with a comped cruise!!

Here is the cruise itinerary:

Fri, 03/10/17 San Francisco, California
4:00pm
Sat, 03/11/17 At Sea
Sun, 03/12/17 At Sea
Mon, 03/13/17 At Sea
Tue, 03/14/17 At Sea
Wed, 03/15/17 Hilo, Hawaii
8:00am
5:00pm
Thu, 03/16/17 Honolulu, Hawaii
7:00am
11:00pm
Fri, 03/17/17 Maui (lahaina), Hawaii (Tender)

7:00am
6:00pm
Sat, 03/18/17 Kauai (nawiliwili), Hawaii
8:00am
5:00pm
Sun, 03/19/17 At Sea
Mon, 03/20/17 At Sea
Tue, 03/21/17 At Sea
Wed, 03/22/17 At Sea
Thu, 03/23/17 Ensenada, Mexico
4:00pm
8:00pm
Fri, 03/24/17 At Sea
Sat, 03/25/17 San Francisco, California

Here are some of the things we have planned for Hawaii:

Hilo, Hawaii The Big Island - Rent a car and visit Volcano National Park, a coffee farm, and Richardson State Park for snorkeling if we have time.

Honolulu - Private Tour booked with Jason Nau of OahuPrivateTours.com
Doing a hybrid tour to include Pear Harbor (The Arizona), The North Shore & Byodo In Temple

Lahaina, Maui - Whale Watch aboard Maui Whale watching on the “Wiki Wahine”, a 30 feet rigid hulled inflatable raft. Ultimatewhalewatch.com and then meeting up with one of my favorite Jokers for lunch!

KAUAI - Frank is taking a Blue Hawaiian Helicopter Tour (Kauai Eco Adventure). Rather than make us both miserable since I do not have the stones for it, I am skipping the chopper ride and going to the beach. Most likely I will end up at Kalapaki which is walkable from the ship, and if I feel ambitious I might go to the plantation. We'll have lunch on the beach when he gets back from his adventure.

ENSENADA - Probably just get off for a beer and a taco if we get off at all.

Here is a link to the Bow Cam of the grand princess if you want to see sea conditions and the ports when we are docked.

http://www.cruisin.me/cruise-ship-we...d-princess.php <or> http://www.princess.com/bridgecams/ (select Grand Princess)

This a site where you can see where the ship is at any given time. Just search for Grand Princess. I have been following it for weeks and weeks HHH marinetraffic.com