User Tag List

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Grand Cruise to Hawaii courtesy of Palazzo

Grand Cruise to Hawaii courtesy of Palazzo

The time for our cruise to Hawaii is almost here! We're flying to San Francisco tomorrow so we can spend a couple nights with our Tim before we board the Grand Princess on Friday for a 15 night cruise. Chrissy Dee and I (hehe) will try to do updates here, but we will be at sea with limited internet a lot of the time. We are very excited as this will be our first time on Princess and our first time to Hawaii! Hawaii is another one of Frank's big bucket list items, so I am thrilled I was able to pull this off with a comped cruise!!

Here is the cruise itinerary:

Fri, 03/10/17 San Francisco, California
    4:00pm
    Sat, 03/11/17 At Sea
    Sun, 03/12/17 At Sea
    Mon, 03/13/17 At Sea
    Tue, 03/14/17 At Sea
    Wed, 03/15/17 Hilo, Hawaii
    8:00am
    5:00pm
    Thu, 03/16/17 Honolulu, Hawaii
    7:00am
    11:00pm
    Fri, 03/17/17 Maui (lahaina), Hawaii (Tender)

7:00am
    6:00pm
    Sat, 03/18/17 Kauai (nawiliwili), Hawaii
    8:00am
    5:00pm
    Sun, 03/19/17 At Sea
    Mon, 03/20/17 At Sea
    Tue, 03/21/17 At Sea
    Wed, 03/22/17 At Sea
    Thu, 03/23/17 Ensenada, Mexico
    4:00pm
    8:00pm
    Fri, 03/24/17 At Sea
    Sat, 03/25/17 San Francisco, California

Here are some of the things we have planned for Hawaii:

Hilo, Hawaii The Big Island - Rent a car and visit Volcano National Park, a coffee farm, and Richardson State Park for snorkeling if we have time.

Honolulu - Private Tour booked with Jason Nau of OahuPrivateTours.com
    Doing a hybrid tour to include Pear Harbor (The Arizona), The North Shore & Byodo In Temple

Lahaina, Maui - Whale Watch aboard Maui Whale watching on the “Wiki Wahine”, a 30 feet rigid hulled inflatable raft. Ultimatewhalewatch.com and then meeting up with one of my favorite Jokers for lunch!

KAUAI - Frank is taking a Blue Hawaiian Helicopter Tour (Kauai Eco Adventure). Rather than make us both miserable since I do not have the stones for it, I am skipping the chopper ride and going to the beach. Most likely I will end up at Kalapaki which is walkable from the ship, and if I feel ambitious I might go to the plantation. We'll have lunch on the beach when he gets back from his adventure.

ENSENADA - Probably just get off for a beer and a taco if we get off at all.

Here is a link to the Bow Cam of the grand princess if you want to see sea conditions and the ports when we are docked.

http://www.cruisin.me/cruise-ship-we...d-princess.php <or> http://www.princess.com/bridgecams/ (select Grand Princess)

This a site where you can see where the ship is at any given time. Just search for Grand Princess. I have been following it for weeks and weeks HHH marinetraffic.com

Great itinerary! I would skip Ensenada not much to see there especially after experiencing Hawaii. Happy cruising to you and Frank!

Sounds like a fantastic trip! Enjoy your time with your Tim! Have a wonderful time! Hawaii is on my bucket list also!

Wow 15 days in Hawaii sounds magical for sure!!! Awesome can't wait to follow along all the pics and journeys

Hahaha they take you to Ensenada after Hawaii?? Man, talk about ending the cruise on a down note. Have a great time!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Aloha! Make sure if you find a tiki idol in a cave, to leave it there!
    Blue skies and smooth sailing for you. Mahalo.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Sounds like a fabulous cruise! I hope you and Frank have the best time ever. Can't wait to see pics and get updates from you. Safe travels!

Sent from my GT-P5210 using Tapatalk

Ahaha Have an amazing bucket list trip!
    Karma Is Like 69 : You Get What You Give
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Chris, I'm jealous! Sounds like you and Frank are going to have an awesome 15 days. Have fun!

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Blog Entries

Grand Cruise to Hawaii courtesy of Palazzo

Sounds like an amazing trip and itinerary!!! And have a fabulous birthday, birthday twin! (Or rather, birthday triplet, right @Kimsa70?).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk