User Tag List

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: Grand Cruise to Hawaii courtesy of Palazzo

Looks like you and hubby are having the best vacation of your whole lives. Keep those pictures coming!

Just got caught up - looks like an awesome vacation!

Grand Cruise to Hawaii courtesy of Palazzo

We are in Ensenada for a few hours but too lazy to disembark. It looks nicer than expected. We have one more day at sea and then a grueling travel day but I will try to gather my thoughts and post on Sunday or Monday. It has been truly spectacular!'

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I can't wait to see and read more!

Sea days are the best! I look forward to more updates!

We made it home about 2:30 this morning to chilly temperatures and snow still on the ground. Thank goodness we set the alarm or we would have been late to pick up the pups at noon! While we were waiting for our flight yesterday at SFO, I ordered groceries online and we picked them up this afternoon so there is food in the house. The 2 of us are exhausted and spent most of the day dozing off and on. I'll update tomorrow!

Quote Originally Posted by Nhcris View Post
    We made it home about 2:30 this morning to chilly temperatures and snow still on the ground. Thank goodness we set the alarm or we would have been late to pick up the pups at noon! While we were waiting for our flight yesterday at SFO, I ordered groceries online and we picked them up this afternoon so there is food in the house. The 2 of us are exhausted and spent most of the day dozing off and on. I'll update tomorrow!
    Welcome home