User Tag List

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: ACL Surgery #2 for my soon to be Bionic Dog Carlos.

I am very sorry for your loss, your love and care for Carlos was evident in all that you have done for him....especially in not letting him suffer and providing the best quality of life during his time with you and your family.

I'm sorry for your loss of your Fur baby. Hugs to you

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sorry to hear this as they are a part of the family.

I'm so sorry, CeCe. It is so sad to have to say good bye to our fur babies. Sending you hugs.

Thank you everyone - it has been a rough few days. I received a call today from my normal vets assistant. Her husband works at the surgery center and worked on Carlos for his two surgeries. He was not working on Saturday, but reviewed Carlos's x-rays and met with Dr. Kim who was on call Saturday when I brough him in. They wanted me to know that I made the best decision for Carlos after reviewing all the information. That lifted my heart a little. In my selfish mind, I should have done anything to keep him going for me, but it wouldn't have been the best thing for him.

I know he will forever have a place in my heart.. and this 53 year old broad is going to get a tatoo of his paw print they made me, so I will always have him with me.

So I found a new resuce who needs a home. My heart needs healing and his heart needs to be loved. I am going to meet Jake this weekend, and see if we are a good match.

Here is the link to his rescue - http://www.wagsmn.org/adoption/adopt...alID=undefined
    New possible rescue Jake.jpg

CeCe, what a handsome little guy. I hope that the meeting goes well and he gets to experience the love that you have to offer him. Good luck!

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Hoping you two make a great match!

He's a cutie!

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk