User Tag List

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: MSC offer from Mohegan Sun

20 minutes in and out

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by chrissyDee View Post

Serving cocktails while we wait!

Ugh! Seriously! I really feel like I'm missing out now. glad you were able to add to your cruise voucher collection, HHH!
    I'm currently in Philly scheduled to depart at 9:15 so I will be home tonight! I'm bleary eyed and having back spasms. So many other delays, waits in line to take off but we had to leave gate, etc. If I could have seen the future, I would have driven from my initial place of Indiana but that gate agent said they didn't see any issues with my Raleigh connection (if I see him again, I'll stab him).
    Happy slotting tonight!

Slot wins @
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Made it just in time--sitting at Michael Jordan's Steakhouse now.. You can make it here tonight Kathy!!! I'll be waiting for you .

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by CTslotters View Post
    Ugh! Seriously! I really feel like I'm missing out now. glad you were able to add to your cruise voucher collection, HHH!
    I'm currently in Philly scheduled to depart at 9:15 so I will be home tonight! I'm bleary eyed and having back spasms. So many other delays, waits in line to take off but we had to leave gate, etc. If I could have seen the future, I would have driven from my initial place of Indiana but that gate agent said they didn't see any issues with my Raleigh connection (if I see him again, I'll stab him).
    Happy slotting tonight!

Damn girl, this has been the trip home from hell! Guess you'll join the "do not fly with" list with Chrissydee, HHH. Make sure Adam has a drink ready & waiting!

Sent from my SPH-L710T using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by CTslotters View Post
    Happy slotting tonight!

(if I see him again, I'll stab him).

OMG, this made me laugh so hard! I truly hope you are home sweet home now and getting some well deserved rest.

I actually left last night because the gambling was so bad. Foxwoods will not be pleased with my performance but then, I am not pleased with them.
    @Slot Frenzy, please telling us you are having some luck!

Sorry to hear about the awful slotting @Nhcris. Hopefully you'll get to enjoy the cruise and turn bad slotting into a great vacation. I made it home and was in bed by 11pm. Still feel exhausted.
    Slot wins @
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.