User Tag List

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: MSC offer from Mohegan Sun

Quote Originally Posted by Slot Frenzy View Post
    It sure would Chris but MoSu scares the crap out of me lol. Their slots are super tight and I have an AC trip planned 2 weeks after that but then again it's only Thursday who knows how I'll feel next week lol. I'll definitely keep you updated. .

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
    I completely agree, which is why I haven't been there since last July. But a free cruise will get me every time. Last time I went to Foxwoods (November) was to pick up a cruise. Somehow it softens the blow of all the losses! I hope you decide to go for it.

I'm not a cruise expert only been on one! What does MSC stand for?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Laurie View Post
    I'm not a cruise expert only been on one! What does MSC stand for?

Mediterranean Shipping Company - one of the largest family owned freighter companies that got into passenger cruise ships.

Quote Originally Posted by Mauretania View Post
    Mediterranean Shipping Company - one of the largest family owned freighter companies that got into passenger cruise ships.
    Thanks!!

@Nhcris and @CTslotters --ok I'm reserved and booked for Friday night but still haven't decided ( i have till midnight lol). Pm me your # and I'll text you if and when I get there to meet up (i see the sachem lounge in our future since they upgraded me to Ascend (gee I wonder why lol. .

Last edited by Slot Frenzy; 04-06-2017 at 11:04 PM.

@Nhcris and @CTslotters --ok I'm reserved and booked for Friday night but still haven't decided ( i have till midnight lol). Pm me your # and I'll text you if and when I get there to meet up (i see the sachem lounge in our future since they upgraded me to Ascend (gee I wonder why lol. .

So, I'm currently trapped in the airport in Raleigh waiting on a flight that was supposed to leave around 8 pm. I hate work travel! Really hoping I make it back to CT in time to pick up my damn cruise and see you both! They are cancelling flights left and right all evening (this was my rebooked flight after my original one was delayed earlier, that one eventually got cancelled also). Essentially, I'm in travel hell with a bunch of equally annoyed passengers.

Slot wins @
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

I sent you a message but it will show chrissydee I am pretty sure. Hope we can make it work! No sachem lounge for me as I lost my status last period - boohoo.

MSC offer from Mohegan Sun

Quote Originally Posted by CTslotters View Post
    So, I'm currently trapped in the airport in Raleigh waiting on a flight that was supposed to leave around 8 pm. I hate work travel! Really hoping I make it back to CT in time to pick up my damn cruise and see you both! They are cancelling flights left and right all evening (this was my rebooked flight after my original one was delayed earlier, that one eventually got cancelled also). Essentially, I'm in travel hell with a bunch of equally annoyed passengers.

Oh no! I was so hoping that things would turn around today for you. I am so sorry you are going through airport hell. I'm thinking good thoughts and hoping you get home soon and safely and that you can pick up your god damn cruise!

Really hoping I get to see you guys!

Quote Originally Posted by chrissyDee View Post
    I sent you a message but it will show chrissydee I am pretty sure. Hope we can make it work! No sachem lounge for me as I lost my status last period - boohoo.

No worries i got you covered--i get 800 choice credits now !

Sent you a pm too.

Quote Originally Posted by CTslotters View Post

Uggh so sorry to hear Kathy--hopefully you are on a flight as I'm writing this--safe travels home. Not going to stress about making a decision by midnight--hopefully my host will waive the cancellation fee if I don't show up and if not, that's fine too.