User Tag List

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: MSC offer from Mohegan Sun

I've checked into a La Quinta Inn near the airport and called Mohegan to cancel everything. . Flight home eventually got cancelled and they told me the earliest they could rebook me is Sunday. Sunday!?!? Wtf? Apparently, with all the wind and storms, a ton of flights cancelled everywhere and messed up everything. People are sleeping all over the airport. After being on hold with work travel agent, got last seat on an American flight through Philly tomorrow afternoon. Praying for no cancellation or delay. Most annoying part, if delta told everyone earlier the flight was cancelled (they said we were waiting on a crew to come in from another flight), I could have taken an 11:35pm out of here on Southwest. I officially Hate delta now, they are the worst and their agents suck!
    Good luck ladies (if you go @slotfrenzy!)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Slot wins @
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Kathy, that sucks big time. Sorry you are stuck in Raleigh. Makes for a shitty work week.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Ugh, so sorry for your travel woes Kathy. I love to travel but shit like this would kill that love quickly!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Dang that sucks, I probably would have just rented a car and drove home by now lol. Hope it all works out and you get home safely

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I would have rented a car and considered that option but don't think I could stay awake or concentrate on driving 11 hours on almost no sleep. If I get to philly today and can't get out of there, I'll either rent a car or hop on a train. Hopeful American Airlines has their shit together better than Delta.
    Slot wins @
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote Originally Posted by CTslotters View Post
    I would have rented a car and considered that option but don't think I could stay awake or concentrate on driving 11 hours on almost no sleep. If I get to philly today and can't get out of there, I'll either rent a car or hop on a train. Hopeful American Airlines has their shit together better than Delta.
    A partner I work with a lot out of our Chicago office was here in NY this week. His flight was cancelled and they couldn't put him on one until Sunday. And that was a no-go. So he drove through the night back home to Chicago!

I hope you get home today!

Bummer for sure Kathy, what a way to spend your weekend . Planning to make the trip--will miss you!

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Kathy that sucks! You are officially the unlucky one now. I'll really miss you guys!

Just got in line for the cruise. Estimate is 40 minute wait. Poop.

Serving cocktails while we wait!