User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: No Diamond

Quote Originally Posted by SoCalRob View Post
    Did you earn anything for the 50% winter tier bonus promotion they were doing? That took me from regular Diamond to Aspirations 1. Maybe you actually achieved Diamond, if you earned 10k from January to last night you still have a shot. Granted I know Platinum takes only 5k but I'm not assuming the bare minimum was all you got. I'm thinking positively here for you!
    No. I ended up with between 9k and 10k for last year.
    RamblinGamblin1 ​on YouTube

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote Originally Posted by twinslotaddicts View Post
    Sorry DW but Diamond status can always be obtained once again. I'm keeping your job finding vibes super positive and hoping for good things in the next few weeks. It would be great to see you in Vegas sometime this year.

Ang

Thanks, Ang. Not really a big deal for Vegas. I am still getting free room offers plus more. It is a big deal for my local. If you are not diamond, it's really hard to get a room. 7Stars are everywhere at Cherokee. Not looking good for a Vegas trip this year.
    RamblinGamblin1 ​on YouTube

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote Originally Posted by dwwright12 View Post
    No. I ended up with between 9k and 10k for last year.
    Aw bummer. I still think platinum is a good tier. Or it was till CET decided "hey lets charge resort fees to Platinum and below now." Ugh. I'm physically shaking my fist at them and how far downhill they've gone!

Quote Originally Posted by dwwright12 View Post
    I just read your "location" and figured out who you are!! I did get enough credits to get to platinum. I couldn't believe it!
    Aka Wildheart lol. There is a thread somewhere for those of us who changed are screen names. That's great that you are still platinum. Hoping you get a great job soon!

Quote Originally Posted by SoCalRob View Post
    Aw bummer. I still think platinum is a good tier. Or it was till CET decided "hey lets charge resort fees to Platinum and below now." Ugh. I'm physically shaking my fist at them and how far downhill they've gone!
    Seriously pissed about that one! I think it's because they gave platinum to everyone who got their credit card.

Quote Originally Posted by Gypsy View Post
    Seriously pissed about that one! I think it' because they gave platinum to everyone who got their credit card.
    I would be too if I was Platinum. I mean just in general being charged a resort fee on a comped room is outrageously lame!