User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: No Diamond

No Diamond

For the first time since 2002, I am no longer Diamond at CET. i think I'm Aluminum now. New tier levels start today.
    RamblinGamblin1 ​on YouTube

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Hope things turn around for you....I'm sure just from your one trip your higher than Aluminum

Me too, Platinum, I was Diamond for 5 years, it sucks, but I haven't changed, they have, by tightening up!

Yeah harder to reach the higher tiers at all places it seems

I'm only at rust level, HHH.

Haha thats great hawkeye

Great to see you on JWE DW, sorry about your CET level.

Us Gold people are simple folk! Sure we get ousted in the Total Rewards booth line, but we learn to live with it. Welcome!

So I just looked at their TR Overview and they now have new images for the cards!!? Is that what their cards are going to look like now? Because they look cheap looking. Oh CET, you're going down in flames. Sorry to hear about the demotion DW, but I'm sure you'll be back up there in no time.

Quote Originally Posted by CPT View Post
    Us Gold people are simple folk! Sure we get ousted in the Total Rewards booth line, but we learn to live with it. Welcome!
    haha! No more cutting line for me!! i get to be the one giving those nasty looks at those uppity high tier level people now!!
    RamblinGamblin1 ​on YouTube

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.