User Tag List

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Tier Level Post

Tier Level Post

I'm just curious to know what tier level each of you slotters is at and at what properties in vegas/or wherever?

CET: Diamond
    Mlife: Sapphire
    Cosmo: Sterling (is that their lowest?)

Local ones: Don't think you care about those.

CET - Diamond
    MLife - Pearl
    Others - Bottom Tier

Mlife . Platinum
    Grazie. Will be gold upcoming trip in 1 week!
    CET. Lowest level.

I was debating joining Gratzie next time I'm out there. Is it worth it?

Blog Entries
    CET - Diamond

MLife - Gold (and this is only because of their reciprocal relationship with Hyatt)

Others - bottom

Quote Originally Posted by Blase View Post
    CET - Diamond

MLife - Gold (and this is only because of their reciprocal relationship with Hyatt)

Others - bottom
    Yay! Another CET Diamond member. I was beginning to think people have given up on those properties! Haha. How exactly does the relationship with Hyatt work with MGM. Do you get a certain tier level at Mlife for signing up for a card or....? I'm new. :-p Also based on the time of your post, it's nice to see I'm not the only night owl here!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SoCalRob View Post
    Yay! Another CET Diamond member. I was beginning to think people have given up on those properties! Haha. How exactly does the relationship with Hyatt work with MGM. Do you get a certain tier level at Mlife for signing up for a card or....? I'm new. :-p Also based on the time of your post, it's nice to see I'm not the only night owl here!
    Hyatt and MGM announced a reciprocal relationship I think in 2013. If you're Platinum with Hyatt you get matched to Pearl and if you're Diamond you get matched to Gold. It's a really simple process to status match too. I'll find a blog post about it tomorrow, er, later today!

Quote Originally Posted by Blase View Post
    Hyatt and MGM announced a reciprocal relationship I think in 2013. If you're Platinum with Hyatt you get matched to Pearl and if you're Diamond you get matched to Gold. It's a really simple process to status match too. I'll find a blog post about it tomorrow, er, later today!
    If I can acquire it by just getting a credit card, I'll do that! If I actually have to accumulate points by staying at Hyatt, then I will have to pass and work at my tier the hard way. :-p I acquired platinum the regular way with CET then lost it but they offered a guaranteed Platinum level when you apply and receive their credit card. So I did that. I kind of cheated, I use my TR Card when I'm at the resorts, but other than that. It sees no action. It was just a quick way for me to gain a tier. Haha. Is that cheating?

Tier Level Post

Another CET Diamond here other than that we are the top level at our Iowa local. CET properties are where we want to travel. I only make Vegas once a year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Blog Entries
    CET - Platinum
    Mlife - bottom
    Grazie - Gold

Grazie is the only status I'm interested in maintaining. Comped rooms at Palazzo and entrance into the gold lounge are at the very top of DW list.

Slowing down on CET until they're out of bankruptcy.
    #######
    Fair dinkum legend