User Tag List

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: China here I come...

Quote Originally Posted by Penguin View Post
    If I remember correctly Qingdoa has a nice beach plus home of Qingdao beer. Have a good time. Try some sea cucumber. hhh Reminded me of a water born slug.
    Fresh Qingdao beer is fantastic they also have domestic beer only available in China that was fantastic

Sent from my XT1635-02 using Tapatalk

Food looks amazing! Safe travels to the next city.

The wifi in rizhao sucks and I can't upload pics. Nice location of hotel right on the water yellow Sea. Off to yinan today I will upload pics when wifi permits. Had a good dinner at glass factories dining room onsite chefs and Bing Bing Qingdao beer. (cold cold) they drink beer room temperature here so they chilled a dozen for us.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Mac View Post
    The wifi in rizhao sucks and I can't upload pics. Nice location of hotel right on the water yellow Sea. Off to yinan today I will upload pics when wifi permits. Had a good dinner at glass factories dining room onsite chefs and Bing Bing Qingdao beer. (cold cold) they drink beer room temperature here so they chilled a dozen for us.

So they get to drink beer at work? lol

Enjoying your report! Great pics!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by michelelovesvegas View Post
    So they get to drink beer at work? lol
    I remember a co worker, that worked in Reno, said that it was a law at the time to get 2 beers at the end of shift.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Update

3 days down 2 to go.

- food is all fresh nothing frozen or processed at restaurants
    -every meal is family style with at least 8-10 dishes
    -bijou chinese firewater is awful and traditional toasts with it is still very much part of the dining process
    - chinese beer is 3.1% alcohol and very good
    -housing prices going crazy in major cities
    - lots of construction of apartment complexes

Notes from plants
    - average wage of line worker is $500 US a month
    - they all have company housing and food provided
    -6 day work week for all including mgt
    - having problems retaining Young employees that don't want to do dirty work
    - more and more automation
    - plant cleanliness is now a priority
    - quality is improving
    - costs inflation rising

Big Mac, I am enjoying the updates with all of the pics. Well, maybe not the one with the head left on the fish when it was brought to the table. I appreciate you showing us the area.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by zeus View Post
    Big Mac, I am enjoying the updates with all of the pics. Well, maybe not the one with the head left on the fish when it was brought to the table. I appreciate you showing us the area.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
    Lol, how else are you supposed to know the filets you are being served are from the fish they say it's from?

Loving all the reporting B! How many beers do you need to catch a buzz if they are all such low alcohol percentage?
    Other than the firewater, anything else you hated eating?
    Slot wins @
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote Originally Posted by CTslotters View Post
    Lol, how else are you supposed to know the filets you are being served are from the fish they say it's from?

Loving all the reporting B! How many beers do you need to catch a buzz if they are all such low alcohol percentage?
    Other than the firewater, anything else you hated eating?
    Wasn't a fan of gigantic 🐌 it was so chewy and flavorless. The Chinese are masters of flavorful spicy sauces. The seafood gas been awesome. I have lots of pictures to share.

As for beer they serve 20 oz beers and have been averaging 5 per dinner and haven't slept better. Lol