User Tag List

Thread: Millionaire Maker Cherokee

Blog Entries

Millionaire Maker Cherokee

Got an invite for Cherokee to the Millionaire Maker. Anyone else going? It's June 11th with 480 openings.

We got it also, but that weekend does not work for us. Plus, it is just too close to our AC trip, so will want to save the BR. Good luck if you do go!

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by zeus View Post
    We got it also, but that weekend does not work for us. Plus, it is just too close to our AC trip, so will want to save the BR. Good luck if you do go!

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
    Well dang, we just plan on using FP, a little BR and seeing how the tourney works out. Remember Georgia won 8000.00 FP when she went!! We will just be off a Vegas trip so maybe no BR left at all!

Nothing for me! Have a lots of small coupons for the first three days of the month. I just a lowly gold player now!!
    RamblinGamblin1 ​on YouTube

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by dwwright12 View Post
    Nothing for me! Have a lots of small coupons for the first three days of the month. I just a lowly gold player now!!
    Did you check TR website? That is where I saw mine and Marks. We were looking for offers for Vegas and saw that. Decided to go ahead and book, can always cancel. Now I need to look through all the mail for FP that Sat. and Sun. Kind of hoping we get an early play time and maybe even leave so he doesn't have to miss work on Monday.

Hope all is well with you and family.