User Tag List

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Mr CT knows me so well

Mr CT knows me so well

I travelled for work this week and flew home tonight and he surprised me with a dinner of raw littlenecks he shucked and a pot of steamers with butter! These are the remnants, hhh! Yum!
    Fresh local seafood may be one reason we will never move away from New England! So happy summer is almost here, seafood tastes better in the summer!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Slot wins @
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Adam is a keeper! That was very sweet of him. Had it been me traveling and dinner was up to Allen, he would ask me which restaurant. Good to see it was not a full week of travel.

Looking forward to seeing those pics of you two on your boat!

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Wonder what Adam wants in return....hhh

Quote Originally Posted by goldengreeke View Post
    Wonder what Adam wants in return....hhh
    HHH! You haven't met him, yet you know him so well! Really hoping you guys make it out to AC for the M&G!

Slot wins @
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote Originally Posted by zeus View Post
    Adam is a keeper! That was very sweet of him. Had it been me traveling and dinner was up to Allen, he would ask me which restaurant. Good to see it was not a full week of travel.

Looking forward to seeing those pics of you two on your boat!

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
    Lol, all I eat while traveling is restaurant food so he knows I don't want that when I get home. Also, they cancelled one of the meetings I flew out for and said they might reschedule for next week (hoping I can conference in and not fly out again!) Hoping to take the boat out Memorial Day weekend! Will surely post!

Slot wins @

That sounds great

Pat
    Does Adam like older women?????

You're right! Seafood does taste better in the summer! Very nice of Adam.
    RamblinGamblin1 ​on YouTube

Man he is Eddie Haskel........

What a guy! Clamtastic!

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk