Quote Originally Posted by BorgataBabe View Post
@MNvegasgal, yes, you can upgrade at CET in AC with your Platinum card. I upgraded with my MLife gold card, you just have to earn enough Tier Credits with CET to access the Diamond Lounge in AC (which I'm not yet sure how many are needed).
@tee2green, Borgata is now 100% MLife, your old Borgata cards will no longer work, when you come to AC you will all have to get MLife cards. If you have an MLife card you may still have to convert your Borgata card to MLife and then sync both cards, I think that is why there currently is a shit show there, hopefully the lines are better by the M&G.

Btw, the Taj is having a liquidation sale today, they are selling everything from what I hear. Can't wait to see what Hard Rock will do with that huge property.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
THank you - Hopefully this will help me out. I have a wonderful Joker who is setting me up at Harrah's for the AC meet and greet. I'd like to start earning my own status and take that power back from the soon to be EX.. I am all about taking back my power.. I may just dress as the Pink Power Ranger this year for Halloween!