User Tag List

Thread: Borgata rewards site still down after 2 weeks!

Borgata rewards site still down after 2 weeks!

Ahhh good old MLife. It's two weeks since the conversion and I don't have any ability to log in still. Glad I booked my room for end of July on June 4!

The poor telephone operators and customer service reps must be barraged all day long.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Boo! Adam is able to log in on the borgata site under the new MLIFE card they sent him, but still has two MLIFE accounts. He read on Facebook that if you go to the rewards desk with both cards, they'll be able to fix it and merge accounts in person. Hoping its that easy.
    Our existing reservations pre-merge showed on the new borgata MLIFE site.
    Slot wins @
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote Originally Posted by CTslotters View Post
    Boo! Adam is able to log in on the borgata site under the new MLIFE card they sent him, but still has two MLIFE accounts. He read on Facebook that if you go to the rewards desk with both cards, they'll be able to fix it and merge accounts in person. Hoping its that easy.
    Our existing reservations pre-merge showed on the new borgata MLIFE site.
    Interesting ... when I click either of the activate buttons, I get the "we're working on it" message. There's an option to sign up but I didn't think it was applicable since I already have an mlife number.

I'm able to sign in without a problem as well under MLife rewards. In fact, last night I booked my room for August. The phone wait at midnight to make a reservation was very very long. The only thing I can't access yet is my tier point balance. Call or text your host--hopefully they can help straighten it out.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Slot Frenzy View Post
    I'm able to sign in without a problem as well under MLife rewards. In fact, last night I booked my room for August. The phone wait at midnight to make a reservation was very very long. The only thing I can't access yet is my tier point balance. Call or text your host--hopefully they can help straighten it out.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
    Huh. Interesting. I'll try again when I'm home later tonight.

My host isn't very helpful. It makes more sense for me to wait til I go there at the end of July and try and combine accounts in person.

DK, I had the same problem, but didn't realize that you have to log on with your new number but your old Borgata password not you MLIFE password. I may have missed it but are you logging on with your old password? I am able to get onto the Borgata site and have all my reservations and comp total and slot dollars, but it still says they are working on the site for tier point accumulation and regular point accumulation. The MLIFE site has merged all of my tier points, but has not merged my express comps. The Borgata site is only showing the express comps I have with borgata and have not merged with the ones on my mlife account.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

If you haven't done so, try logging on with your mlife number but old borgata password.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

I was able to log on with new card number, finally received it last week. I called Saturday night late was able to speak to someone fast to cancel reservations I had for this week.

Thanks everyone! I kept on checking out the activation function but I logged in with the new mlife number and most of my account is there.

And looks like I get $150 extra slot dollars before 8/31!