User Tag List

Thread: opinion needed

opinion needed

Hey y'all. So back in March, I posted about a bad experience at Cherokee. The one where the beverage guy called me a "cheap asshole." Anyways, I filled out the email survey hoping to get a response. After 13 weeks of no response, I mailed a letter to Brooks Robinson, the main guy. The other day the beverage manager called me and got my story and said he will call be today with a resolution.

He does call back and offers me $100 Ruth Chris dinner. I think its a really good and fair offer. The thing is, I normally don't go to Cherokee during normal dining hours. I really don't have time during the week to go or make plans for a weekend. My question is, would you either call back and ask to give slot play instead, or ask can my parents have it? Or just suck it up and make a day time trip to take advantage? Or do you have any other suggestions? Thanks!

I wouldn't ask for slot play. But I'd ask and see if your parents can use the credit.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Agree with TAB, I wouldn't ask for slot play. If there is no expiration on it, I'd just save it for a time I could take advantage of it.
    Slot wins @
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

owls
    Agree with above posters.

I would try to use it see how long till it expires.

Thanks for the replies. My parents went there late Monday, so it was too late to ask for that trip. I don't think the offer expires. I might just go in a couple of weeks and just use it then. Thanks again!