User Tag List

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Thanks Total Rewards!

Thanks Total Rewards!

As I mentioned a few weeks ago for our trip to Vegas next month, we switched from Planet Hollywood to Caesars Palace due to the fact that we have never stayed there and the opportunity for that to happen came up. With our reservation at Planet Hollywood we had free play and food & beverage included in our offer. It was not with Caesars Palace, but we were willing to give it up to finally stay there. Well guess what came in the mail today? A Total Rewards magazine that had a coupon for $100 in free play and $25 in food & beverage. I called and they added it to our reservation. While it is not a lot, it is enough in free play to cover the resort fees, and we can each get a sammich and possibly a drink with the $25.

So thanks, Total Rewards!

@zeus You're winning already and the trip hasn't even begun yet! SCORE!

Good deal buddy nobody treat you better

Sounds like an epic trip in the making!

Good for you!!! That is great that they added it to your reservation. Many times they won't do that. Can't wait for your trip report.

Very nice, zeus! You will like Caesars.
    RamblinGamblin1 ​on YouTube

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote Originally Posted by sassycat View Post
    Good for you!!! That is great that they added it to your reservation. Many times they won't do that. Can't wait for your trip report.
    Thanks, sassycat. When I say the coupon I figured it would not work to my advantage, but a few minutes of my time and a free call turned out pretty decent. Now on the TR, you know that I have memory issues so I may need to take an assistant to remind what I did! HHH

Quote Originally Posted by dwwright12 View Post
    Very nice, zeus! You will like Caesars.
    dw, I surely hope so! In the close to 20 times I have been to Vegas it was always one of those places I have wondered what it would be like to stay at.

Every bit helps, good score! Enjoy CP!
    Slot Youtube Channel:
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Las Vegas Trip reports:

Twitter:

I for some ungodly reason have comp days available for Caesars for the Vegas M&G dates because I looked for the hell of it. I've stayed there a couple of times. I like the Augustus(i think that is the one that is attached to the Diamond Check in tower where the Laurel Collection is?)Tower. I loved the room. It was amazing. I don't know what the other towers looks like. I want to try the Nobu hotel eventually. If I ever hit the big one!