User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: CET Restaurants in Vegas

CET Restaurants in Vegas

It seems there is often some confusion which CET restaurants accept Reward Credits in Vegas, and which are 2-1 vs 1-1. Does anyone have a list somewhere, or could we put one together here, with the help of some of our CET experts?

Also, does anyone know the restrictions when using Dining Credit with a CET room offer?

You can go to the total rewards website and click on FAQ then in the search bar type "Vegas Quick Rewards." If the location has an ** it's 2-1.

I have had a food credit and you just charge to your room.

Quote Originally Posted by Jen Jen View Post
    You can go to the total rewards website and click on FAQ then in the search bar type "Vegas Quick Rewards." If the location has an ** it's 2-1.
    Thanks Jen, I knew I had seen something like that before but couldn't find it again. I was surprised that there were only a couple places with **. Of course, there are a number of places not on the list, but there are certainly plenty to choose from. Here's the link if anyone wants to check it out.

https://www.totalrewards.com/content...-location.html

Too bad my favorite Mon Ami Gabi is not on there, but I did see Sterling brunch and it didn't show 2-1, so saving points for that might be fun!

Quote Originally Posted by Cyndyga View Post
    I have had a food credit and you just charge to your room.
    Will the credit cover other restaurants, like Mon Ami Gabi, or strictly restaurants on that list?

Quote Originally Posted by Nhcris View Post
    Will the credit cover other restaurants, like Mon Ami Gabi, or strictly restaurants on that list?
    You could call CET to find out which restaurants you could use your dining credit for, I know Gina did that. Just make sure your call is recorded..HHH!

Quote Originally Posted by Jen Jen View Post
    You could call CET to find out which restaurants you could use your dining credit for, I know Gina did that. Just make sure your call is recorded..HHH!
    If only my food credit was nearly as much as hers was!! I'm saving up RC's to do that Sterling Brunch in the future!

I did have a large food credit, but it was a one time use, wish it could have been spread out over my visit. They suggested if I didn't use it all to purchase wine or something to take back to the room.

And there were restrictions that weren't stated, but I'm sure you heard that story!

Chris, when I had a food credit with my offer in Feb, they gave me a list of restaurants I could use it at when I asked that question. I can't remember any of what was on the list though. Also, "city wide" credit can be used at other CET properties in Vegas other than the one you are staying at. Not sure about having to use it at your host hotel if it doesn't specify city wide.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk