User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: CET Restaurants in Vegas

Quote Originally Posted by tee2green View Post
    Chris, when I had a food credit with my offer in Feb, they gave me a list of restaurants I could use it at when I asked that question. I can't remember any of what was on the list though. Also, "city wide" credit can be used at other CET properties in Vegas other than the one you are staying at. Not sure about having to use it at your host hotel if it doesn't specify city wide.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
    Oh thanks Ida, I will have to check on that. I booked Bally's because I like their rooms and progressive video poker choices, but their restaurants suck!

Quote Originally Posted by Nhcris View Post
    Oh thanks Ida, I will have to check on that. I booked Bally's because I like their rooms and progressive video poker choices, but their restaurants suck!
    What?!! I'm jealous you're going back to Vegas!

Quote Originally Posted by Nhcris View Post
    Will the credit cover other restaurants, like Mon Ami Gabi, or strictly restaurants on that list?
    That was the first meal we had and that was the one subtracted along with my fruit cup

I saw this list on another forum

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Some of the locations say 2:1 ratio after the name

Thank you @Gypsy! That will be very helpful!

Thank you for all this info....I have always wondered which ones I could use my reward credits at. I usually ask before ordering but this really helps. I am cheap and will only use my credits for 1=1 points. This will come in handy for my upcoming Vegas trip.