That is interesting. It makes sense, I don't know that there is a game out there with that large of a jackpot that can be won without some "weighted" odds to it, but didn't realize that's how its done.

another thing I noticed about LL games is that it seems like 1 out of 10 of the hold and spin bonuses are really good. But rarely is there a mix of good and bad. Say you are betting 50 credits on the game (doesn't matter the denomination, just using for an example). Most bonuses you'll end up with a bunch of 50, 100, 150 and maybe as much as 250 credits in the boxes. But every so often you'll get some really high credits amounts on that same bet- like 2500, 5000, etc. Of course larger bettors get higher credits, but even those high bets will occasionally get bonuses with 25000 credits then in them. You never get a mix though- like if I'm getting 50's and 100's I never see a big amount land. If I'm getting the large credit amounts I don't see the minimums land, maybe the smallest is the mini.

I'm guessing that's by design?