Quote Originally Posted by Slotspert View Post
FYI for those who are playing this machine:
The "one away" (the 15th space on the Bonus round) is actually the virtual reel where many will be left with after the 14th space is filled. On each Lightning Round bonus spins there is always one of the 15 slot spaces that has the virtual reel on it on each spin. I do not have the math stats on it, but it many have hundreds/thousands of blank spaces with only one "amount" chip scrolling at the same speed as the other reels for the "Grand Jackpot". My eye has actually never seen the 15th virtual reel chip space scroll by, but I am sure its there.

Never fear, there is also an "instant" win feature for the Lightning Link Grand Jackpot where you will just be awarded the Grand Jackpot after the conclusion of any spin without even being in the bonus round.

Which version of the game theme is your favorite and why? (Moon, Horse Race, Sahara, Mermaid, Asian Dragon, Vegas High Stakes, etc..)
I have seen the chip on the 15th wheel, while it was spinning. A local playing next to me at The Orleans pointed it out. He had already pointed out to me that most of the time there is no chip on that 15th wheel. I did experience that many times. It was fun watching that wheel spin and the actual possibility that it might land in the open spot. I like Sahara and Asian Dragon.