User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Harrah's North Kansas City Offer

Very nice offer, Mary! I think I would take the $100 offer, too! Airfare alone is worth it!
    RamblinGamblin1 ​on YouTube

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

I got a voice message from Edith wishing a happy b day tomorrow but no offers. She was sorry she didn't get to meet the group when we were there. She is nice.
    I was on a call with vip at CET looking for my 100 dollar offer for Vegas like my friend got. Told did not have the offer.

Quote Originally Posted by FL Mary View Post
    Today I received an email from Total Rewards offering me a free flight for two to Harrah's North Kansas City between May and July. The offer includes up to 5 nights hotel and a choice of packages ($100 free play or racing weekend or Electronics giveaway or slot tournament). I would choose the free play offer. I've never been there and I'm seriously considering this offer for July to celebrate my birthday.
    That's a nice offer Mary. There is a nice variety of restaurants a and large selection of machines to play. Most of the video poker is upstairs and the paytables are pretty decent compared to what CET is offering most places nowadays. You may want to play the dollar 9/5 DDB progressives against the wall on the 2nd floor to your left. There are a bank of about 10 to 12 machines. They have 4 different progressives for the royal depending on which suit you hit for your royal. Although no one hit one while we were there a couple of them that were up to over $7000.

Is this a junket trip or are they going to reimburse your airfare?

Quote Originally Posted by Luckylinda123 View Post
    I got a voice message from Edith wishing a happy b day tomorrow but no offers. She was sorry she didn't get to meet the group when we were there. She is nice.
    I was on a call with vip at CET looking for my 100 dollar offer for Vegas like my friend got. Told did not have the offer.
    Happy Birthday, Linda!!
    RamblinGamblin1 ​on YouTube

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Thanks DW survived another year:clock: