User Tag List

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Wasn't nhcris cruising to Bermuda?

So happy Rocky arrived just in time for you to sneak away to AC. Glad all is well now.

Blog Entries
    @Nhchris, I couldn't wait to get out of AC because it was such a disaster, but would have hung around to see you. Hope to see you soon. As for Greece, I spent a wonderful three weeks there. It was fantastic.

Wow, sorry you had such a bad time on the cruise vacation. I am glad that Frank is doing better now. At least you got to salvage a little of your AC plans and saw some other jokers. Hope your feet get better. My sister has PF too and sleeps with the foot brace that MNvegasGal mentioned.

@Nhcris, I am so happy that I got to see you, what time I did. Sorry that your cruise vacation got messed up but I guess we can't really tell when health issues will strike.

I'm happy that you got to get a little AC time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    If I wanted a time out, I would go back to kindergarten.

Quote Originally Posted by Nhcris View Post
    I really missed you, and I felt terribly guilty being there without you. I know you can't do Vegas this time, but we definitely have to plan something soon!

D
    Think about October

Or maybe you need to visit your son in SF soon!

Glad you are both improved. I was wondering where you were, then you and carol made it to AC. Sorry you had been having all those issues. Next trip has to be better.

Glad it all worked out in the end and frank is Ok! Loved your writing style as always leaves me smiling

@Nhcris sorry for your foot pain but I had to chuckle over your description of walking up the jetway with all the cuss words. Do you wear any shoe inserts ? I got my Dr Scholls inserts at WalMart where you step on the testing machine and it tells you which insert you need. Made all the difference for me. Glad DH is on the mend. Take care of yourself.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I'm a Joker, a Nonsmoker, & a former Midnight Toker.... Steve Miller Band