User Tag List

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Wasn't nhcris cruising to Bermuda?

Nhcris so very sorry about what happened to Frank (and you!). Sad our plans didn't work out but happy to hear things are better now and, you got in some well deserved fun time.

Best of luck in Vegas later this month, you deserve a winning trip!

So glad your husband is feeling much better. Kidney stones are the worst, so painful (my husband has had many). Sorry I didn't get to see you in AC, hope to meet up again. Wishing you a great time in Vegas, well deserved!

Quote Originally Posted by clemi View Post
    Nhcris so very sorry about what happened to Frank (and you!). Sad our plans didn't work out but happy to hear things are better now and, you got in some well deserved fun time.

I think it would make Chris get over that trip by you joining her in Vegas.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Blog Entries
    @Nhcris, what a series of bad luck. Good that you kept a cool head among that cluckfest, and was able to get hubby back home. Glad hubby is back to almost normal and that you've been resting your feet. Also glad you were able to get a few days in AC and throw off some of that bad mojo, but sorry I didn't get to see you. continue to rest and the best to you and hubby.

@NHChris - It was such a TREAT to see you again and Mett Thelma. I am glad Frank passed the stone.. hopefully it is a one time thing. See about that Gallbladder issue we discussed - I have had no stones since I had mine removed. Also -the planter faciatis - couple suggestions. Frozen Water bottle - roll your foot on it.. it helps to break up the tightness. I sleep in a foot brace that pulls my foot forward which keeps the heal stretched. I have also seen a chiropractor - and it took the worst pain away. If the chiropractor does something called Graftbar or something like that it helped my BEST FRiend and she has never had problems. Shoes are important. My Birkenstocks helps, because they don't allow my heal to wiggle around and they have a little support on the sides.

Hopefully we will meet again soon. How about KC for SuperBowl? Or if I ever get based my negative Keith memories of Las Vegas, I may head back there if some Jokers are going to be there. I agree with Natalie, with all the Shit you went through.. you were still able to smile that beautiful smile. You are an amazing trooper.

What a horrible example of customer service. Thank goodness you were able to handle getting him home and everything came out fine. I think you need to make plans and bring him to Coushatta next weekend he can relax in the Dream Pool while you get your gamble on.

Quote Originally Posted by zeus View Post
    I think it would make Chris get over that trip by you joining her in Vegas.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
    Would so love to join you all, sadly I can't make it this time

What a horrible beginning but a nice end collecting Joker hugs

I'm glad Frank is better and I hope you kill it in Las Vegas!

Quote Originally Posted by Mauretania View Post
    What a horrible beginning but a nice end collecting Joker hugs

I'm glad Frank is better and I hope you kill it in Las Vegas!
    And thank you for all your assistance and helping me keep my sanity while I was onboard the ship! I was pretty close to murder/suicide until I talked to you

Quote Originally Posted by clemi View Post

I really missed you, and I felt terribly guilty being there without you. I know you can't do Vegas this time, but we definitely have to plan something soon!

Quote Originally Posted by Reen View Post
    So glad your husband is feeling much better. Kidney stones are the worst, so painful (my husband has had many). Sorry I didn't get to see you in AC, hope to meet up again. Wishing you a great time in Vegas, well deserved!
    I was really sad I didn't get to see you. I am hoping to get another junket to AC, so maybe our paths will cross sooner rather than later!

Quote Originally Posted by emmas View Post
    @Nhcris, what a series of bad luck. Good that you kept a cool head among that cluckfest, and was able to get hubby back home. Glad hubby is back to almost normal and that you've been resting your feet. Also glad you were able to get a few days in AC and throw off some of that bad mojo, but sorry I didn't get to see you. continue to rest and the best to you and hubby.
    Emmas, I miss you too much! I was wondering if you ever took your Greece trip as I never saw pictures!

Quote Originally Posted by MNvegasgal View Post
    @NHChris - It was such a TREAT to see you again and Mett Thelma. I am glad Frank passed the stone.. hopefully it is a one time thing. See about that Gallbladder issue we discussed - I have had no stones since I had mine removed. Also -the planter faciatis - couple suggestions. Frozen Water bottle - roll your foot on it.. it helps to break up the tightness. I sleep in a foot brace that pulls my foot forward which keeps the heal stretched. I have also seen a chiropractor - and it took the worst pain away. If the chiropractor does something called Graftbar or something like that it helped my BEST FRiend and she has never had problems. Shoes are important. My Birkenstocks helps, because they don't allow my heal to wiggle around and they have a little support on the sides.

Hopefully we will meet again soon. How about KC for SuperBowl? Or if I ever get based my negative Keith memories of Las Vegas, I may head back there if some Jokers are going to be there. I agree with Natalie, with all the Shit you went through.. you were still able to smile that beautiful smile. You are an amazing trooper.
    It was great to see you again, and especially seeing you look so fit and strong! I am definitely penciling KC in for the Super Bowl, although every damn time I go away for Super Bowl the Pats make it in. As far as negative memories associated with Vegas, I am quite sure that one good Joker trip out there will shoo them away forever!

I am in the process of looking for better shoes for the PF, and I may try one of the braces. I just tossed a water bottle in the freezer and will try that out this evening. Thanks! Luckily it is only one foot now, so that helps.

I told himself about your GB experience, and he gave me the blank stare as usual. Hopefully it penetrated his stubborn skull.

Quote Originally Posted by Darlene View Post
    What a horrible example of customer service. Thank goodness you were able to handle getting him home and everything came out fine. I think you need to make plans and bring him to Coushatta next weekend he can relax in the Dream Pool while you get your gamble on.
    No Coushatta for us, but I know you will have a blast. I'll be looking for another handpay from you