User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Soooo About This Legal Recreational Weed!

Quote Originally Posted by declansgigi View Post
    Gummies and chocolate really might be the answer for you Kenny.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
    Isn't that the answer for everyone?!

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Don’t do edibles first. Many times you don’t know how potent it is and you might eat too much. I suggest the vape version.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Did ya give it a whirl Ken with that days extra br on Vegas

Quote Originally Posted by nancypants View Post
    Don’t do edibles first. Many times you don’t know how potent it is and you might eat too much. I suggest the vape version.

Good to know! I'm a noob so haha

Quote Originally Posted by dvandentop View Post
    Did ya give it a whirl Ken with that days extra br on Vegas
    You know what, I didn't as I never got down to that end of the strip to the dispensary I found. It doesn't seem like they have one mid-strip. Since I was recovering from that food poisoning too, I was kind of skiddish to try it. Legal medical marijuana comes in 2018 in PA. My doctor doesn't think it will help, unless I start having leg spasms which is eventually come with the disease. I should have in Reno as there was a big dispensary right next to Harrah's. I'll be back next Thanksgiving, maybe then!
    Karma Is Like 69 : You Get What You Give
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

@CPT give it a whirl. Cbd does wonders.

There is a difference between the weed categories. Medical is just that...medical. It usually contains higher THC and CBD percentages. While you get high AF...the CBD is the part that actually helps with medical conditions. The high THC may actually give a false sense of the drug actually helping your condition. Kind of like a placebo. Exit the THC and the CBD may overtime help relieve symptoms. Weed does not cure any ailment.

A lot of pot smokers that do rec weed don't prefer medical weed. Usually the setting is a chill environment where they take multiple draws to enjoy the moment. With medical, the THC is so strong, one to two hits and your done. Its a misinformed activity.

If you want to try for your condition, then beware of what you are buying. Mids are the rec smokers while highs tend to be medical. A lot of these people think oh wow yes weed!! but in actuality they tend waste the product or way over do it not knowing the types of weed they smoke.

If you rather stay sober and not be high all the time just to test for your condition, then CBD oil or other forms is the way to go. I don't think you need the THC component.

My source...my nephew owns a grower facility in Washington.

Quote Originally Posted by CPT View Post
    So I have been doing a lot of research on the benefits of medical marijuana for neuropathy. I've heard from several other AMN patients and the benefits seem promising. Medical marijuana will be available in early 2018 in PA, but I heard about the legal availability of recreational marijuana in Vegas. There is a dispensary north on the strip past Circus Circus.

FAQ..

Am I allowed to consume in public?

What are us poor tourists supposed to do?!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to ozzynog For This Useful Post: