User Tag List

Page 28 of 50 FirstFirst ... 18262728293038 ... LastLast

Thread: CeCe's repurposing page.

Back at it after vacation

Sold today

Sold today

Sold

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Can’t post anymore photos until I upgrade to VIP or pass some magical date. I guess I bombarded with too many furniture photos

Quote Originally Posted by MNvegasgal View Post
    Can’t post anymore photos until I upgrade to VIP or pass some magical date. I guess I bombarded with too many furniture photos

I got that over the weekend too and just did the upgrade. Free for 1st month trial. I don't think i post that many pics and don't really understand why I got it.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by tee2green View Post
    I got that over the weekend too and just did the upgrade. Free for 1st month trial. I don't think i post that many pics and don't really understand why I got it.

After doing my research it seems like they are just trying to talk people into paying, which is BS as the ads they run should cover that cost. I messaged her to try posting as an attachment from Tapatalk, stores it on the forum and they shouldn't limit you with that.
    Karma Is Like 69 : You Get What You Give
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

CeCe's repurposing page.

Testing .. item we worked on yesterday

IMG_6804.JPG

IMG_6805.JPG

Definitely smaller it seems, but a full size picture taken from your phone seems to come out big and bright. It's a start towards freedom haha
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Testing attachment20190826_010555.jpg

Ugh, comes through sideways. Suggestions @CPT? I don't want you to have to fix it every time!

Last edited by tee2green; 09-24-2019 at 09:29 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by tee2green View Post
    Testing attachment20190826_010555.jpg

Ugh, comes through sideways. Suggestions @CPT? I don't want you to have to fix it every time!

Ooo That’s interesting! Although I think we had that problem she attaching right from the site. I will look to see if they ever came up with a fix.

Everything is just gorgeous CeCe

Quote Originally Posted by CPT View Post
    After doing my research it seems like they are just trying to talk people into paying, which is BS as the ads they run should cover that cost. I messaged her to try posting as an attachment from Tapatalk, stores it on the forum and they shouldn't limit you with that.
    Just got a new phone and decided to do a clean install where nothing brought forward from the old phone. Installed the tapatalk app and I instantly wondered if I had messed things up. Then I went in and read the recent reviews of the app - many are posting negative reviews because of the ad bombardment and upgrade/vip spam - making the app almost unusable. Also, if you don't upgrade to vip, tapatalk limits not only the number, but also the quality (mega pixels) of the photos you post.

Ipad tapatalk, also with massive ads. I am now just using Joker's website on phone and ipad. The website on these devices is unusual, but in time it will be familiar.

CeCe, those pieces seem to really sell quickly.