User Tag List

Page 12 of 50 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast

Thread: CeCe's repurposing page.

Just caught up on this thread. Amazing transformations, and you certainly have an "eye" to see the possibilities in these pieces. I bow down to anybody who actually enjoys doing this kind of thing. Do you use mostly chalk paint, or...?

Quote Originally Posted by serenasea View Post
    Just caught up on this thread. Amazing transformations, and you certainly have an "eye" to see the possibilities in these pieces. I bow down to anybody who actually enjoys doing this kind of thing. Do you use mostly chalk paint, or...?
    Combination of chalk paint and milk paint.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Finally finished the beast.. got it on the floor today’s. With a matching buffet.

My white 12 drawer sold today..

Long day of picking up stuff and getting all this completed. Left my house at 8 am and just got home..so tired

I do not know where you get your energy from. I have to psyche myself up for a two day project, but you seem to be like the Energizer bunny.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Blog Entries
    The white 12 drawer was my favorite piece! Great job on everything.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    Dawn

It’s amazing how fast your pieces are selling! That’s got to be motivation to keep going. Saying it again- you have amazing talent.

@zeus. Right now I feel like a big exhausted blob. Trying to get a bunch done so I have some stock.. but it is all selling.. so I can’t
    @Curlyd... I ageee, it has been my favorite so far.

Quote Originally Posted by Elf70 View Post
    It’s amazing how fast your pieces are selling! That’s got to be motivation to keep going. Saying it again- you have amazing talent.
    Thank you so much. The shop has been struggling and Lacy needed some good inventory... and I lucked into a time when people need what I have. Have 5 pieces on the floor, 3 table sets and two buffet. Picking up the 2nd dresser in a two dresser set. Along with 2 book cases and an 11 drawer dresser. That will be my goal to get those done this week. Have stripper on a table, bit right. Ow we have 9 sets on the floor. So until one sells.. not a rush.

Your finished furniture is amazing! You certainly have a gift for doing this. Thank you for posting the before and after pics.

Your work is beautiful! You are very talented! Hope you get some rest, must be exhausted! Looking forward to seeing you in AC in August!