User Tag List

Page 15 of 50 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast

Thread: CeCe's repurposing page.

You have such a talent for this CeCe!

Quote Originally Posted by Mary9915 View Post
    You have such a talent for this CeCe!
    Thank you.. I guess it has become a passion. I look forward to getting dirty and covered in paint because something so unique will come of it and make someone happy!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CeCe - I’ll be thinking about you Monday and beyond. I hope your surgery is quick and successful and you recover quickly! You need to get back to all these awesome transformations fast. This thread is so fun to follow!

Sold

Sold!

Holy shit.. I am on a roll!

Quote Originally Posted by MNvegasgal View Post
    Sold!

Holy shit.. I am on a roll!

You do good work and the prices your selling are reasonable for what they are getting, people do not have the desire to do it themselfs....Not sure how you have the time or energy to turn them around that fast but if your enjoying it and making money may as well.

Quote Originally Posted by sondor View Post
    You do good work and the prices your selling are reasonable for what they are getting, people do not have the desire to do it themselfs....Not sure how you have the time or energy to turn them around that fast but if your enjoying it and making money may as well.
    Thanks @sondor. It is all stages, I always have something that has stripper and is ready to be scraped, always shopping Facebook Garage sales for the next item. Lacy helps finish up stuff.. she was spraying today.. and it was so humid and was under the smoke sensor... so we had visitors.
    M

We finished up two today..and got those on the floor, I have a buffet prepped to paint and a dresser where I filled and sanded the drawers to put on new cool knobs.

I am out of commission for the next couple days.. but will jump back in next weekend.

Blog Entries
    I love all that you do. I thought it would take longer to dry/cure. Is there something special you do?
    Dawn

We have fans on to dry the stain.. the paint itself drys very quickly. We normally don’t poly until we get it into the shop. The ac makes it easier for it to dry there.

Here are the finals from today. The big “Dirty Saphire” pieces are popular.. so another one

Quote Originally Posted by MNvegasgal View Post
    We have fans on to dry the stain.. the paint itself drys very quickly. We normally don’t poly until we get it into the shop. The ac makes it easier for it to dry there.

Here are the finals from today. The big “Dirty Saphire” pieces are popular.. so another one

I really like this one, and the pulls are perfect!

Good luck tomorrow, CeCe. And remember, no matter how much you will want to get in to the garage and fo something, take care of yourself first so that you heal properly.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

I love this thread. That big sapphire blue is gorgeous. I would seriously be broke if I lived near there. I want all of it. Not even kidding.
    Good luck with your procedure and wishing you a quick recovery.