User Tag List

Page 3 of 50 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: CeCe's repurposing page.

CeCe, do you ever sit down and just chillax? You wear me out just from your updates. Everything is looking great!

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

@zeus.. that is what I am doing right now.. catching up on Blacklist with Helix and a fire

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by MNvegasgal View Post
    @zeus.. that is what I am doing right now.. catching up on Blacklist with Helix and a fire

Helix looks loved. And, for that, we give thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by E4208 View Post
    Helix looks loved. And, for that, we give thanks.
    He is loved everyday, but some days it is harder than others, he is a rescue who has food guarding and toy guarding issues. We are working on it.. Just a slow process.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Don't give up on him. He's too cute. It most likely is from when he was a pup. He may have very well had to fight with others to get food. We have a pup that went through a house fire while caged. He
    is very timid and spooks easily, but is adopting well. He is glued to my wife for security. Certain noises like a vacuum scare the living hell out of him. We have to be careful. Eli is registered and pure
    bred. It happened when he was very young. Helix will be fine. It takes time.

He is loved everyday, but some days it is harder than others, he is a rescue who has food guarding and toy guarding issues. We are working on it.. Just a slow process.

Most definitely from his earlier years. I am sure he fought for food, and probably about everything. With Caleb, our first Pekingese, we used to mess with him telling him we were going to get his treats or food. It made him very protective. Lesson learned on our part. With Gage we made sure not to make that mistake. We can rub him while he is eating, and he doesn't even seem to know we are there.

Helix may never grow out of it fully. He may get a little less protective, but if it happened in his informative years it may be harder to break 100%. Just keep on loving that little boy.

Quote Originally Posted by E4208 View Post
    Don't give up on him. He's too cute. It most likely is from when he was a pup. He may have very well had to fight with others to get food. We have a pup that went through a house fire while caged. He
    is very timid and spooks easily, but is adopting well. He is glued to my wife for security. Certain noises like a vacuum scare the living hell out of him. We have to be careful. Eli is registered and pure
    bred. It happened when he was very young. Helix will be fine. It takes time.
    Wouldn’t even think of giving up on him. I had a behavioral therapist out and she thinks he was a puppy mill dog. He will let me offer him other food and we are showing him that he will always have his food at scheduled times. I feed him in the kennel if someone is here, so I can close the door if he gets possessive. He did bite me one day on the foot when I was trying to push him away from the neighbors dogs food.! He would never let anyone near me or hurt me, he is a great guard dog.

Quote Originally Posted by zeus View Post
    Most definitely from his earlier years. I am sure he fought for food, and probably about everything. With Caleb, our first Pekingese, we used to mess with him telling him we were going to get his treats or food. It made him very protective. Lesson learned on our part. With Gage we made sure not to make that mistake. We can rub him while he is eating, and he doesn't even seem to know we are there.

Helix may never grow out of it fully. He may get a little less protective, but if it happened in his informative years it may be harder to break 100%. Just keep on loving that little boy.
    That @zeus, I just need to be really careful with him and protect the Little’s when they come over. They love him and he is doing much better with toys, less hoarding and more spreading all over the house. He hates the lawn mower and weed racket, even if they are t on. So he is always inside until those chores are done. Then he hangs out while I dead head, weed, or paint in the garage.

Aww what a cutie One of my friends has 2 rescue dogs and there have been challenges but they are both doing a lot better now. Love your new projects Cece!

Bought this for 10 bucks today, already has the glass holders and wine rack. Need to paint, wax, and change the glass out, but could be a cute little piece.

Any suggestions on color?