User Tag List

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: $600 fp what would be your strategy?

Quote Originally Posted by Emily888 View Post
    I would put it in Dragon's Law, but what do I know!! Good Luck Derek!!
    Thought about it if i could find a nickel denom. I have tried mayan cheif at nickel denom but got killed on it

Titanic!!! HHH!! I'd probably play some quarter or dollar Quick Hits (15 lines x $1/line). Hopefully it would turn into some decent cash.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Slot wins @
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Your plan sounds good to me...I may pick slightly different games but like the approach...I might break it into 150's and play 150 on Wonder 4 or something I would get some time on. Good luck, hit something

Go hard with $400 on a higher limit... hope you hit big, and save $200 for the last day in case you need it to low roll. You can both go big, and maintain. Is this at Aria?

Quote Originally Posted by CTslotters View Post
    Titanic!!! HHH!! I'd probably play some quarter or dollar Quick Hits (15 lines x $1/line). Hopefully it would turn into some decent cash.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    $1 quick hits they have at aria are new style ones and suck ass been there done that
    Quote Originally Posted by sondor View Post
    Your plan sounds good to me...I may pick slightly different games but like the approach...I might break it into 150's and play 150 on Wonder 4 or something I would get some time on. Good luck, hit something
    wonder 4 is good sometimes but can be brutal.

i think i am actually going to add $200 of my own money to each game and hope i can get some major hits on each one!

Quote Originally Posted by dvandentop View Post
    $1 quick hits they have at aria are new style ones and suck ass been there done that

wonder 4 is good sometimes but can be brutal.

i think i am actually going to add $200 of my own money to each game and hope i can get some major hits on each one!
    I do that as well, match the freeplay with my own....I will be waiting to see the pictures of the big wins....

It was only 3 handpays last year in Vegas but I'm shooting for 4 this year!

Quote Originally Posted by seemoreroyals View Post
    I think you might want to get FL Mary to come and rub your screen. Last year in Vegas I think she had 4 handpays and she is pretty lucky.

I would just treat it like an extra 600 bankroll and play the way I normally play

I usually hang onto my freeplay until the last night. Combine it with my point play and go big in the high limit room! Best of luck!

Quote Originally Posted by bluesfan View Post
    I usually hang onto my freeplay until the last night. Combine it with my point play and go big in the high limit room! Best of luck!
    thanks buddy