User Tag List

Page 158 of 164 FirstFirst ... 58108148156157158159160 ... LastLast
Results 1,571 to 1,580 of 1633

Thread: Low carb eating doesn't suck!

Since I had a huge salad for lunch, decided just to make a small batch of jalapeño popper chicken. presentation gets an F because I forgot about it in the oven but it tastes pretty good! And an open face ice cream sandwich. Enlightened keto peanut butter fudge ice cream on a chocolate chaffle with crushed peanuts. Yum!

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Made a turkey breast last night. Leftovers of turkey, bacon, swiss on chaffle.

Last edited by tee2green; 05-09-2020 at 07:38 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by tee2green View Post
    Made a turkey breast last night. Leftovers of turkey, bacon, swiss on chaffle.

That looks really really good!

Quote Originally Posted by Nhcris View Post
    That looks really really good!
    It was! But I caved and just munched on 20 or so Bugles...

I found a new pasta that is low carb and the most like real pasta of anything we’ve tried.

https://getnooda.com/

It’s not inexpensive. A bag has 3 to 4 servings in it. It’s made of lupin flour and pea protein. The flavor is good. The texture is a little grainy but not bad. You boil it like you would any other pasta. I will for sure order it again.

Quote Originally Posted by Mary9915 View Post
    I found a new pasta that is low carb and the most like real pasta of anything we’ve tried.

It’s not inexpensive. A bag has 3 to 4 servings in it. It’s made of lupin flour and pea protein. The flavor is good. The texture is a little grainy but not bad. You boil it like you would any other pasta. I will for sure order it again.
    Ohhh, that could be a game changer for me, lol

Sent from my SM-G970U1 using Tapatalk

Blog Entries
    Oh and it is in one of my favorite pasta shapes, radiatore. I call it root beer barrels.
    Dawn

Quote Originally Posted by Mary9915 View Post

This looks promising!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thought I’d post an update. I’m on my 7th month of keto and I’m down 30 pounds! I’m so glad I’m doing keto during quarantine cuz otherwise I’d be eating my feelings and I’m a total stress eater. I’m more than halfway to my goal. Gotta keep on trucking!

Quote Originally Posted by nancypants View Post
    Thought I’d post an update. I’m on my 7th month of keto and I’m down 30 pounds! I’m so glad I’m doing keto during quarantine cuz otherwise I’d be eating my feelings and I’m a total stress eater. I’m more than halfway to my goal. Gotta keep on trucking!

Hows the garden?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk