User Tag List

Thread: Low carb eating doesn't suck!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Blog Entries
    On the topic of food and holiday coming up, went to the grocer for turkeys, one to fry and one to roast. Put an organic one in my cart then looked for a 12lb. one to fry and saw the price of 75.00. Looked at the one in my cart, same brand- organic, it too 72.50. Hell to the no!!! It's a freaking turkey. Bought 2 Butterballs for under $40.00 for 2. Don't think it will kill us to eat them... Do you know how many spins I saved??

Quote Originally Posted by michelelovesvegas View Post
    On the topic of food and holiday coming up, went to the grocer for turkeys, one to fry and one to roast. Put an organic one in my cart then looked for a 12lb. one to fry and saw the price of 75.00. Looked at the one in my cart, same brand- organic, it too 72.50. Hell to the no!!! It's a freaking turkey. Bought 2 Butterballs for under $40.00 for 2. Don't think it will kill us to eat them... Do you know how many spins I saved??
    Same thing here, michele. No way was I paying over $5 a pound for turkey that isn't made of gold. Shady Brook is good enough for me!