User Tag List

Page 159 of 164 FirstFirst ... 59109149157158159160161 ... LastLast
Results 1,581 to 1,590 of 1633

Thread: Low carb eating doesn't suck!

Quote Originally Posted by TwoArmedBandito View Post
    Hows the garden?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    It’s still alive! The basil, strawberry, mint, and passion fruit are all producing well. Having a hard time with pomegranate and dragon fruit- not producing at all! I have carrots and jalapeños growing too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by nancypants View Post
    Thought I’d post an update. I’m on my 7th month of keto and I’m down 30 pounds! I’m so glad I’m doing keto during quarantine cuz otherwise I’d be eating my feelings and I’m a total stress eater. I’m more than halfway to my goal. Gotta keep on trucking!

That’s fabulous! Congrats on the 30 pounds.

That’s amazing @nancypants! What are your go-to meals?

Quote Originally Posted by DK528 View Post
    That’s amazing @nancypants! What are your go-to meals?

I’ve been eating a lot of tacos. I eat 1 taco - low carb tortilla, carbs asada meat, onion, cilantro, hot sauce- for lunch and dinner. I buy the flap meat from Costco and marinate and grill it and store it in the fridge so I always have that as an option. It’s nice because it’s one less thing to think about.

But lately I’ve been taco-ed out I ate tacos everyday for about 4-5 months.

Thought I’d post an update. I’m on my 7th month of keto and I’m down 30 pounds! I’m so glad I’m doing keto during quarantine cuz otherwise I’d be eating my feelings and I’m a total stress eater. I’m more than halfway to my goal. Gotta keep on trucking!

So frickin proud of you!! I'll bet you look amazing!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J727AZ using Tapatalk

I’ve been eating a lot of tacos. I eat 1 taco - low carb tortilla, carbs asada meat, onion, cilantro, hot sauce- for lunch and dinner. I buy the flap meat from Costco and marinate and grill it and store it in the fridge so I always have that as an option. It’s nice because it’s one less thing to think about.

So proud of you on the keto and the garden! I keep keto burritos (hey that rhymes) in my rotation and as well as keto fried chicken strips and lately have been making a jalapeño popper chicken casserole. Definitely have to always be prepared with keto friendly foods on hand. Sadly, my downfall is when I go away, it takes a week or two for me to decide to get back to it!

Sent from my SM-G970U1 using Tapatalk

I love Mexican food, and lots of it translates pretty well to low carb. don't know what flap meat is, but next time I am in Costco I will look. Then I will bug you for your marinade info HHH!

Ok, after a few Months of the COVID diet (keto meals sandwiched between snacks and bottles of wine) I am ready to get back to it! I managed to string together 3 good days and that is a start!

This was dinner tonight.

Pan seared halibut with Lemon butter caper sauce and a side of savory cauliflower mash. Absolutely delicious! The halibut was from Costco, and I was really impressed with it.

I am pretty new to cooking seafood, but have decided I am going to do it at least once a week. Last week I did it twice.

Italian style haddock with asparagus and roasted tomato

Seared scallops with creamy cauliflower & mushroom risotto

These are all Keto approved and yummy!

Quote Originally Posted by chrissyDee View Post
    Ok, after a few Months of the COVID diet (keto meals sandwiched between snacks and bottles of wine) I am ready to get back to it! I managed to string together 3 good days and that is a start!

This was dinner tonight.

Pan seared halibut with Lemon butter caper sauce and a side of savory cauliflower mash. Absolutely delicious! The halibut was from Costco, and I was really impressed with it.

I am pretty new to cooking seafood, but have decided I am going to do it at least once a week. Last week I did it twice.

Italian style haddock with asparagus and roasted tomato

Seared scallops with creamy cauliflower & mushroom risotto

These are all Keto approved and yummy!

Your plating is quite picture worthy! Congrats on getting back to it. I also have 3 decent days in (frozen meatballs in crackpot with low sugar sauce....totally forgot about the bread crumbs they put in the meatballs) but still much better than the donuts and banana splits I had been eating last month!

Sent from my SM-G970U1 using Tapatalk

Chris that looks so yummy. After 7 months of taco, I am taco’d out. I can’t even look at one anymore!