Quote Originally Posted by chrissyDee View Post
Having trouble with pictures so had to switch to Tapatalk. So to continue, dinner was at Veracruz and I think everyone loved it. I don’t have pictures of the guacamole or the queso with veggies that we shared but they were awesome.

Laurie and I shared the beef and shrimp fajita combo. Yummy even without the tortillas.

I was really jealous of all the gorgeous margaritas at the table, so I chose the Keto friendly Patron Tequila flight. A couple folks might have joined me in a glass of Reposado as well 🤣

Next night was the unbelievable spread at the wedding. I never saw so many keto friendly hits d’ouvres. Antipasto, scallops in bacon, shrimp scampi, chicken kabobs, and more, not to mention lots of other amazing food I had to skip but people were loving it all! I was having way too Much fun and totally forgot pictures until the entree.

Filet mignon and a bundle
Of asparagus and carrots. It was really really good! Ken enjoyed my
Potato

The last day we finally made it to the Diamond Lounge at Harrah’s. It was much nicer than any of the ones in Vegas that I have been to, though I understand Bally’s and Caesar’s are both nicer.

I made up a way too big plate with slice roast turkey, some shrimp, Maria Nate’s mushrooms, tomatoes with mozzarella and chicken salad which is one of my favorite foods. The shrimp was a little slimy, so I didn’t eat that which was good since cocktail
Sauce is naughty. I’m so glad we ate since my flight was delayed (Shocker!!!) and I didn’t get home til Midnight. I wasn’t even hungry

So that’s my food story for the weekend

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I think you did a great job being on vacation and still eating well. What was the final answer on Diamond Lounge? Did you have to pay $10 or were you good from 25k last year?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk