User Tag List

Page 65 of 164 FirstFirst ... 1555636465666775115 ... LastLast

Thread: Low carb eating doesn't suck!

Quote Originally Posted by QHLover View Post
    What a great idea, I'm going to make healthy snack bags for me also bye bye donuts lol

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Food prep and planning ahead work wonders for staying on track! Especially when you are working or away from home all day, and have limited options. @tee2green, that's a great example of perfect grab and go snacks!

Cardio is key with any weight loss program. If you don’t incorporate that 5 days a week at around 45-60 minutes of walking on the treadmill with an incline, dieting alone will not work. The weight will initially fall off but will just come back after the programs are over. Years of experience with bodybuilding taught me that.

Quote Originally Posted by BigDaddy View Post
    Cardio is key with any weight loss program. If you don’t incorporate that 5 days a week at around 45-60 minutes of walking on the treadmill with an incline, dieting alone will not work. The weight will initially fall off but will just come back after the programs are over. Years of experience with bodybuilding taught me that.
    I agree. That's why I don't think keto is sustainable for the long run. And it's certainly not possible to do cardiovascular and weight lifting while maintaining only 25g of net carbs a day. I, too, was very involved with weight lifting (taking creatine and l-arginine back in 1992) and our bodies needs certain nutrients to build muscle and maintain fat loss.

Just saw a blurb about this in the Hungry Girl newsletter. Hearts of Palm linguine.

https://www.amazon.com/Palmini-Pasta...bc02ce4c7eb25f

(couldn't get the picture to post, so posted the link)

Quote Originally Posted by serenasea View Post
    Just saw a blurb about this in the Hungry Girl newsletter. Hearts of Palm linguine.

Interesting. I really like hearts of palm in salads. Seems like it's more similar to the texture of rice noodles than wheat pasta.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm really loving all the ideas I'm learning... thanks for the Palm hearts great idea

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Blog Entries
    Was just thinking about heart of palms last night. On the grocer list now. For my kitchen sink salads.

This is so true I'm going to start running again

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote Originally Posted by serenasea View Post

I saw this on shark tank!

Very much a lifestyle change than a diet change. Gotta keep up the exercising after losing the weight. So many times I’ve stopped after hitting my goal only to gain it back