User Tag List

Page 120 of 164 FirstFirst ... 2070110118119120121122130 ... LastLast
Results 1,191 to 1,200 of 1633

Thread: Low carb eating doesn't suck!

Quote Originally Posted by dvandentop View Post
    Down another two pounds today so glad it's all temporary going hard on the intermittent fasting and seems to be working
    I'm on salads only after all the bbq but it was so worth it.

Quote Originally Posted by foamy View Post
    I'm on salads only after all the bbq but it was so worth it.
    Hell yeah for sure it was would do it all ovet again

Down 2 here as well. I managed IF 19/5 yesterday. Course, I did have to put myself to bed at 7:30 so I wouldn't cave haha. So far, so good today, and hoping to stay on this trend til it's gone! And yes, the BBQ was worth every single bite but all those chicken tenders and fries were pretty fucking silly!

Last night dinner was garlic butter meatballs. They are chicken meatballs and the zoodles are Cooked in lemon and butter. Yummy and a little different for us.

https://www.delish.com/cooking/a2215...tballs-recipe/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Nhcris; 02-07-2019 at 04:19 PM. Reason: add link to recipe

Quote Originally Posted by Nhcris View Post
    Down 2 here as well. I managed IF 19/5 yesterday. Course, I did have to put myself to bed at 7:30 so I wouldn't cave haha. So far, so good today, and hoping to stay on this trend til it's gone! And yes, the BBQ was worth every single bite but all those chicken tenders and fries were pretty fucking silly!
    You needed those to soak up the booze so you could watch and enjoy the game!

Hey - this is Touche22 under a new name (password issue)
    I jumped on the Keleo diet Jan 5. Have lost 27 lbs since. Following for snack tips...

Quote Originally Posted by booberry View Post
    I jumped on the Keleo diet Jan 5. Have lost 27 lbs since. Following for snack tips...
    Damn that's a good lost buddy bet you're feeling light on your feet

Quote Originally Posted by dvandentop View Post
    Damn that's a good lost buddy bet you're feeling light on your feet
    Feels good. The truth is my whole life I've been a fit athletic dude - then about 7 years ago started having kids and took over a business - ran out of time and ran up the stress. Ate more in my car then at my dinner table.
    Have another 30 lbs to go for pre kid weight. Hardest part of all of this is no carbs. I have surprisingly not missed sugar but man, i could go down on a bun right now!

Have been making batches of bone broth since I started this too. Sometimes I warm it up with greens and sometimes I sit down a drink a mug of broth. Wtf right?

Quote Originally Posted by booberry View Post
    @CPT can probably fix you if you want to go back