User Tag List

Page 121 of 164 FirstFirst ... 2171111119120121122123131 ... LastLast
Results 1,201 to 1,210 of 1633

Thread: Low carb eating doesn't suck!

Quote Originally Posted by sondor View Post
    @CPT can probably fix you if you want to go back
    That’s ok - Being a boo might bring me better luck.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Had whoosh last night Los 1.45 lb since yesterday going back to the intermittent fasting since Tuesday is working out down to less than when I came to Kansas City

Quote Originally Posted by dvandentop View Post
    Had whoosh last night Los 1.45 lb since yesterday going back to the intermittent fasting since Tuesday is working out down to less than when I came to Kansas City
    What type of I.F are you doing? Ive been trying 3 days a week about 20 hrs between meals on those particular days and normal kept/paleo eating the remaining.

I also lost what I gained in KC and another 1/2 pound

Quote Originally Posted by booberry View Post
    What type of I.F are you doing? Ive been trying 3 days a week about 20 hrs between meals on those particular days and normal kept/paleo eating the remaining.
    Varies depending on Hunger level and stuff usually I try not to eat after 6:30 p.m. and then don't eat till noon

Thursday I did a 22 hr fast and started to get hungry

Quote Originally Posted by dvandentop View Post
    Varies depending on Hunger level and stuff usually I try not to eat after 6:30 p.m. and then don't eat till noon

Thursday I did a 22 hr fast and started to get hungry
    Strangely the long periods between haven't bugged me too much, especially if i am at work or busy. A few times I fell short as i came home and started wandering around the kitchen. Fucking kitchen

Quote Originally Posted by booberry View Post
    Strangely the long periods between haven't bugged me too much, especially if i am at work or busy. A few times I fell short as i came home and started wandering around the kitchen. Fucking kitchen
    Yeah hard to cut down on snacking when hanging at home

Still being a fat fuck here. Of the 12 pounds that I gained at the M&G, I have only lost 3.

The only carbs I have had is from green beans and cottage cheese.

Guess I will have to cut down on calories too, because eating three 16 oz rib-eyes a day is not working well and is expensive as hell!

Quote Originally Posted by goldengreeke View Post
    Still being a fat fuck here. Of the 12 pounds that I gained at the M&G, I have only lost 3.

The only carbs I have had is from green beans and cottage cheese.

Guess I will have to cut down on calories too, because eating three 16 oz rib-eyes a day is not working well and is expensive as hell!
    Next time this is on special I’ll load you up

Quote Originally Posted by foamy View Post
    Next time this is on special I’ll load you up

What is ungraded beef? Seriously, I've never heard of it.