User Tag List

Page 122 of 164 FirstFirst ... 2272112120121122123124132 ... LastLast
Results 1,211 to 1,220 of 1633

Thread: Low carb eating doesn't suck!

Quote Originally Posted by E4208 View Post
    What is ungraded beef? Seriously, I've never heard of it.
    I don’t know I’ve seen it before either a small producer or import beef that has not been graded by the USDA as prime or whatever I’m guessing but we bought them a lot and they taste good. Hhh

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I had to look it up. Federal law requires that meat be inspected, but not graded. Producers pay AMS to grade it to bring more $ per lb.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by E4208 View Post
    I had to look it up. Federal law requires that meat be inspected, but not graded. Producers pay AMS to grade it to bring more $ per lb.

Yup. like getting an old coin graded. Sometimes it costs more to grade it than it's worth hhh

Quote Originally Posted by goldengreeke View Post
    Still being a fat fuck here. Of the 12 pounds that I gained at the M&G, I have only lost 3.

The only carbs I have had is from green beans and cottage cheese.

Guess I will have to cut down on calories too, because eating three 16 oz rib-eyes a day is not working well and is expensive as hell!
    Gene not sure what else you are eating if anything? that is a lot of protein and calories try adding more fats to your diet to fill you up and you shouldn’t need to eat 3 steaks a day. Sometimes we top our steaks with a garlic butter here is the recipe

One stick of butter softened
    2 Tbsp chopped parsley
    2 tsp minced garlic
    1 tsp Worcestershire sauce
    1/2 tsp salt
    Combine ingredients well and chill until using
    Put some of this on top of your steak when they are done

Or use butter (not margarine) on your vegetable - broccoli, cauliflower, green beans or Brussel sprouts

Lol 3 16oz a day damn gene i thought you said 3 days in a row. Yeah that is way too much protein to process.

Quote Originally Posted by dvandentop View Post
    Lol 3 16oz a day damn gene i thought you said 3 days in a row. Yeah that is way too much protein to process.
    Yeah I figured that out. I'm skipping breakfast from now on which will be skipping one of those steaks every day, pus that will add another five hours of fasting by waiting till noon everyday to start eating.

Is this keto cereal

Quote Originally Posted by dvandentop View Post
    Is this keto cereal
    Haha, couldn't be more purrfect for you two

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

I started Keto 2 weeks ago lost 10 lbs week 1 and 6 week 2. Lots of celery avocado chicken fish and eggs. Missing fruit the most no real urges and I have been committed to staying in ketosis. Any others get bunged up? I am usually mr regular but not after the first week. Any remedies?

Quote Originally Posted by Big Mac View Post
    I started Keto 2 weeks ago lost 10 lbs week 1 and 6 week 2. Lots of celery avocado chicken fish and eggs. Missing fruit the most no real urges and I have been committed to staying in ketosis. Any others get bunged up? I am usually mr regular but not after the first week. Any remedies?

Lots of hot coffee should unbind you. Also cod liver oil