User Tag List

Page 123 of 164 FirstFirst ... 2373113121122123124125133 ... LastLast
Results 1,221 to 1,230 of 1633

Thread: Low carb eating doesn't suck!

Senna tablets

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Saw this pic on Facebook and had to share! Never mind the bottle of liquor in the pic hhh.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    KarmaSutra: When fate screws you in all sorts of creative ways...

Slowly getting into this 'fasting' that seems to be working so well for some of you. By skipping breakfast the last two days, I am on an 18-6 ratio. I do ALL my eating from noon to six and fast the other 18 hours.

I have lost 3 pounds each day since I started so it must be working. Eventually I'm going to try to add another hour or two to my fasting and only eat from noon to four, but not ready to go that extreme yet.

I figured if I could quit smoking, I surely should be able to quit eating so much...right?

The beginnings of a cauliflower and carrot soup. Using our home made bone broth. Once cooked I will take the immersion blender to it.
    Serve with a side of 3-ply tissue...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gene i would stick 12-6 if ya can need to get enough nutrients in as well

Quote Originally Posted by goldengreeke View Post
    Slowly getting into this 'fasting' that seems to be working so well for some of you. By skipping breakfast the last two days, I am on an 18-6 ratio. I do ALL my eating from noon to six and fast the other 18 hours.

I have lost 3 pounds each day since I started so it must be working. Eventually I'm going to try to add another hour or two to my fasting and only eat from noon to four, but not ready to go that extreme yet.

I figured if I could quit smoking, I surely should be able to quit eating so much...right?
    OMG, Gene, I didn't notice you had quit smoking. Good for you! I don't know about eating only 4 hours and fasting for 20. That seems extreme to me and probably not healthy?? But hey, whatever works. I'm so impressed and proud of all those who are sticking to a plan.

Gotta hand it to you guys that have been on this Keto diet for a few months because it is very boring.

I have only been on it one week now and am really craving some Valentine chocolates or cup cakes!!!

Gotta hand it to you guys that have been on this Keto diet for a few months because it is very boring.

I have only been on it one week now and am really craving some Valentine chocolates or cup cakes!!!
    It gets easy once you learn a bunch of stuff to cook. I have had just salads since KC but had chicken wings last night.

I still get cravings for sweets. Sugar is the devil.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Are you eating more than steak? A lot of good recipes on Facebook. If you want to do some baking there are a lot of keto friendly desserts you can make and Lily brand chocolate bars are okay also Halo Top ice cream