User Tag List

Page 124 of 164 FirstFirst ... 2474114122123124125126134 ... LastLast
Results 1,231 to 1,240 of 1633

Thread: Low carb eating doesn't suck!

Quote Originally Posted by Laurie View Post
    Are you eating more than steak?
    I am Laurie. Salads, green beans, spinach, cottage cheese, hot wings, grilled chicken breasts, grilled pork chops, and roast beef.
    Right now I would welcome a couple days in jail if they would feed me bread and water, that is how much I miss my BREAD!!

Quote Originally Posted by goldengreeke View Post
    I am Laurie. Salads, green beans, spinach, cottage cheese, hot wings, grilled chicken breasts, grilled pork chops, and roast beef.
    Right now I would welcome a couple days in jail if they would feed me bread and water, that is how much I miss my BREAD!!
    You can make keto bread with almond or coconut flour but I don't make them as I don't miss bread. Maybe someone has a good recipe to share I think @KimKyle posted one here

Quote Originally Posted by Laurie View Post
    You can make keto bread with almond or coconut flour but I don't make them as I don't miss bread. Maybe someone has a good recipe to share I think @KimKyle posted one here
    I'll Google it. I actually enjoy baking bread because I really don't have much to do here anymore lol.

Well shit.

Ppl from work picked me up a delicious chicken roti for lunch so I had to oblige. Marks my 1st carb/processed/refined sugar meal since I started this. Kinda bummed. Just going to make this a cheat day I suppose and indulge in other no -no's and just fast for 24 hrs afterwards and hit the gym in the morning.

Arghhhh

Quote Originally Posted by goldengreeke View Post
    Gotta hand it to you guys that have been on this Keto diet for a few months because it is very boring.

I have only been on it one week now and am really craving some Valentine chocolates or cup cakes!!!
    I don't think it is boring at all! We have a much larger variety in our diet now than before, as I am always experimenting and trying new things. There are some low carb breads out there. Frank has moved from Keto to low carb, and has sandwiches on the low carb pita bread most days for lunch.

I was feeing crappy today, but I had found a great sounding recipe for chocolate cake I was going to try. Here is the recipe if you want to give it a whirl. https://www.fittoservegroup.com/low-...hocolate-cake/

You can do this, but make sure to get plenty of nutrients so you don't get yourself sick!

Quote Originally Posted by booberry View Post
    Well shit.

Ppl from work picked me up a delicious chicken roti for lunch so I had to oblige. Marks my 1st carb/processed/refined sugar meal since I started this. Kinda bummed. Just going to make this a cheat day I suppose and indulge in other no -no's and just fast for 24 hrs afterwards and hit the gym in the morning.

Arghhhh
    It's all good! Everyday is a new day with this way of eating. When you go off the plan, just make damn sure you enjoy it!! Then hop right back on. Getting off from time to time is actually a good thing, as it keeps your body from becoming complacent! You got this.

Here's a few things from this week.
    Strip steak and cauliflower 2 ways

Tostada on Califlour flatbread

This was a brunch splurge. A scrambled egg, bacon, low carb toast and low carb yogurt

White flatbread personal pizza with chicken and mushrooms and a side salad. YUM

Petite sirloin with grilled asparagus and heirloom tomato with goat cheese

Really delicious instant pot chicken broccoli cheddar soup. Pretty simple and definitely worth the effort. I used leftover chicken, which made it even easier. https://www.lowcarbllama.com/posts/k...i-cheddar-soup

Not very exciting lunch of egg salad and side salad

Damn sciatica is acting up, so I didn't feel like cooking tonight. I settled for a bowl of Strawberry Halotop with some sliced strawberries. YUMMY!

Quote Originally Posted by Nhcris View Post
    Here's a few things from this week.
    Strip steak and cauliflower 2 ways

Tostada on Califlour flatbread

This was a brunch splurge. A scrambled egg, bacon, low carb toast and low carb yogurt

White flatbread personal pizza with chicken and mushrooms and a side salad. YUM

Petite sirloin with grilled asparagus and heirloom tomato with goat cheese

Really delicious instant pot chicken broccoli cheddar soup. Pretty simple and definitely worth the effort. I used leftover chicken, which made it even easier. https://www.lowcarbllama.com/posts/k...i-cheddar-soup

Not very exciting lunch of egg salad and side salad

Damn sciatica is acting up, so I didn't feel like cooking tonight. I settled for a bowl of Strawberry Halotop with some sliced strawberries. YUMMY!
    Soup looks good I’m loving soup these days.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Your food looks delicious Chris!

Last night we had shrimp scampi over cauliflower mash...no pictures but it was delicious!

After dinner we had a couple squares of chocolate. Go find these at your Walmart. $1.98 a bar and 4 net carbs for the whole thing.

Geez when I started this keto my bp was 140/110