User Tag List

Page 129 of 164 FirstFirst ... 2979119127128129130131139 ... LastLast
Results 1,281 to 1,290 of 1633

Thread: Low carb eating doesn't suck!

Quote Originally Posted by tee2green View Post
    You keep that up and you may have to change your screen name. Congrats on the success. The lower appetite from keto is what keeps me trying to follow the program.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
    I guess I will be tall mac instead of big lol. Thanks for all the support you guys rock.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Low carb eating doesn't suck!

Here’s another version of the avocado chicken salad with cucumbers and tomatoes

I think I would still add the boiled eggs and bacon from the other recipe too and use cilantro

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

We got to try out the new smoker today. A bunch of wings to throw in the freezer and then we spatchcocked and brined a couple of chickens. We should have put the wings on the bottom so they wouldn’t have dripped on the chickens lol.

Verdict on the new smoker...takes a while to come to temperature but so easy...just set it and forget it.

Quote Originally Posted by Mary9915 View Post
    We got to try out the new smoker today. A bunch of wings to throw in the freezer and then we spatchcocked and brined a couple of chickens. We should have put the wings on the bottom so they wouldn’t have dripped on the chickens lol.

Verdict on the new smoker...takes a while to come to temperature but so easy...just set it and forget it.

Yum looks great!

Quote Originally Posted by Mary9915 View Post

Looks great I want some.hhh

Damn, I have been avoiding this thread. Too much travel combined with too many calories has really slowed the progress. My cheats are still few but I’ve only lost about 7 pounds since Thanksgiving so it’s time to kick my ass and get back to meal prepping and logging.

Here’s a few pictures from my San Antonio travels

Shrimp boil at Southerleigh at the Pearl

This was from the free breakfast at the Hyatt Place. Great keto options!

Haha, I just went through my San Antonio pictures and there was way more beer and tortillas than I remembered! I even saw a pasta dish.

Then there was this little gem.

A Michelada with shrimp and ceviche. Damn, I wasn’t so good after all HHH

Back home I tried to behave. I'll spare you all most of the repeats, as they get pretty boring. We seem to be in a bit of a rut lately.

Not too pretty, but this is my version of the avocado chicken salad that @Georgiagambler posted awhile back. It was delish!

Gorgeous ham steak left from the ex-girlfriend. I’ll Miss her for many reasons!

Tenderloin with chimmichuri and roasted cauliflower and tomatoes

Again not too pretty but tasty pan roasted Brussels

One of my new faves. Greek lamb and cabbage topped with scallions, fresh parsley from my aero garden and feta. It was scrumptious!

Saw this on my Instagram feed and thought of this group!

Quote Originally Posted by nancypants View Post

Saw this on my Instagram feed and thought of this group!

Thanks Nancy! Those intrigued me so I went on Amazon and ordered them. I will report back when I find an excuse for a cocktail!