User Tag List

Page 140 of 164 FirstFirst ... 4090130138139140141142150 ... LastLast
Results 1,391 to 1,400 of 1633

Thread: Low carb eating doesn't suck!

Quote Originally Posted by Blase View Post
    @nhchris, think that’s the wrong link for the flavorings. If you could share what you bought, I’d appreciate it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Oopsie! Sorry, this should be the right link. https://www.amazon.com/OOOFlavors-KE...gateway&sr=8-2 I am not sure I would get the same ones again, as they aren't as strong tasting as I would like. There are others out there. People seem to like LorAnn Oils, but I couldn't find a combination that I liked.

Finally got around to my 1st attempt at a chaffle. I used a regular waffle maker, it was kind of a shit show while they were cooking, with one side sticking but I peeled it off and laid them back in the well to finish cooking. I used swiss (except for one when I realized I was one slice shy as I was in the middle of putting them in). Used 1 swiss and one pepper jack. I have to say I can definitely taste the swiss (which is a good thing). Not the prettiest but they taste good and feels good to have something to substitute for bread in my hands.

Was supposed to be a BLT, but then I realized I had no lettuce. Also realized that no one tells me when they use the last of the mayo so had to improvise and use ranch dressing. Will definitely keep experimenting with them!

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Looks good to me Ida

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Blog Entries
    Yum Ida!

Did you use sliced cheese or shredded? I think shredded works better.

Here was my sammich I made for lunch today!

I excitedly realized I have all of the ingredients for the chocolate ones, so I may try those tomorrow night!

Quote Originally Posted by Blase View Post
    Yum Ida!

Did you use sliced cheese or shredded? I think shredded works better.

Here was my sammich I made for lunch today!

I excitedly realized I have all of the ingredients for the chocolate ones, so I may try those tomorrow night!

I used sliced but I think you are right about the shredded since the sliced instantly melted. Amd mine were wayyyyy too crunchy so will probably cook less next time. Post your chocolate ones please. Sweet is right up my alley lol.

Your sammy looks great!

These sandwiches look so good. But my waffle iron is the big ass round one..it would be a humongous one. Maybe gonna have to try on the weekend and share it.

Quote Originally Posted by nhmajik View Post
    These sandwiches look so good. But my waffle iron is the big ass round one..it would be a humongous one. Maybe gonna have to try on the weekend and share it.
    I have read that people use the big ones, double the recipe and then cut them in quarters. (Especially the round one with the dividers???) You can store them in the fridge overnight (or probably longer) and then pop them in the oven/airfryer/toaster to crisp them back up.

Blog Entries
    My waffle iron is rectangular with 4 sections, very old GE. I might try these. Hopefully not too cheesy.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    Dawn

Quote Originally Posted by Curlyd View Post
    My waffle iron is rectangular with 4 sections, very old GE. I might try these. Hopefully not too cheesy.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    I'm going to try them again with shredded instead of sliced cheese. I tasted the cheese and as much as I love cheese, would like less of it in the chaffle and just put actual slice on the sandwich.

Quote Originally Posted by nhmajik View Post
    Thank you! One more question about them what is the best cheese to use for waffle tasting waffles, or is the cheese taste noticeable ?