User Tag List

Page 157 of 164 FirstFirst ... 57107147155156157158159 ... LastLast
Results 1,561 to 1,570 of 1633

Thread: Low carb eating doesn't suck!

Quote Originally Posted by Blase View Post
    Wow, Ida, that breading looks legit!
    I love the salt and pepper Mac’s.

Is the seasoning something you throw together or is it already in a bottle?

ETA - Ignore my spice question, I see the bottle right there!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Thanks! Great crunch in the air fryer. This will be my go to breading for everything!

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by tee2green View Post
    Thanks! Great crunch in the air fryer. This will be my go to breading for everything!

I tried finding that seasoning on amazon, they have it for $14 a bottle!

Has anyone else noticed spices are hard to find on the shelves? It’s a weird thing to have shortages on, but for a month or so the spice section at all of my local grocery stores as been decimated.

Wow! Haven't seen that around here but I've seen it in the shelves at Walmart and Aldi this week.

I tried finding that seasoning on amazon, they have it for $14 a bottle!

Has anyone else noticed spices are hard to find on the shelves? It’s a weird thing to have shortages on, but for a month or so the spice section at all of my local grocery stores as been decimated.

Yes spices and seasonings are hard to get here. I only do food delivery orders from pea pod and a local pork store, Im hoping my order tomorrow is good. Yeast is a hard to find item here also. Lot of people are baking, not me lol!

FYI, Trader Joe's has an Everything Seasoning blend -- apparently it's one of their best sellers.

Blog Entries

Low carb eating doesn't suck!

I did some shopping at Pete’s today which is normally very annoying bc they never have enough registers open, but today it was a very pleasant shopping experience!

Their spice aisle was well stocked and Ida, I was able to find that garlic, ranch, and chive blend!

This was a super exciting find in the Mexican aisle. Different flavored chicharrones for $1.29 a bag! And then, already ground pork rinds! I mean I know I can do it myself but anything that saves me a few minutes, I’m all for.

I’m learning to check out the Asian, Mexican and other specialty aisles to find keto friendly products that aren’t as mainstream!
    @CPT I’m trying to add pics to this post; any idea why it’s not working?

Last edited by Blase; 05-05-2020 at 10:21 PM.

I've had issues with Tapatalk and photo uploading yesterday and today. It works part of the day and then doesn't the other. You just gotta hit it right time and get lucky!
    Karma Is Like 69 : You Get What You Give
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

I did some shopping at Pete’s today which is normally very annoying bc they never have enough registers open, but today it was a very pleasant shopping experience!

Their spice aisle was well stocked and Ida, I was able to find that garlic, ranch, and chive blend!

This was a super exciting find in the Mexican aisle. Different flavored chicharrones for $1.29 a bag! And then, already ground pork rinds! I mean I know I can do it myself but anything that saves me a few minutes, I’m all for.

I’m learning to check out the Asian, Mexican and other specialty aisles to find keto friendly products that aren’t as mainstream!

So glad you got to find that ranch spice, I use it alot! Would love to find the crushed pork rinds too since I use a mini chopper for mine and it's a pain to do a bunch at once. For some reason, it's hard to find them here lately, must be a lot of people on keto!

Quote Originally Posted by CPT View Post
    I've had issues with Tapatalk and photo uploading yesterday and today. It works part of the day and then doesn't the other. You just gotta hit it right time and get lucky!
    Yeah. Its having issues

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by tee2green View Post
    So glad you got to find that ranch spice, I use it alot! Would love to find the crushed pork rinds too since I use a mini chopper for mine and it's a pain to do a bunch at once. For some reason, it's hard to find them here lately, must be a lot of people on keto!

I did find them local last year or amazon

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk