User Tag List

Page 160 of 164 FirstFirst ... 60110150158159160161162 ... LastLast
Results 1,591 to 1,600 of 1633

Thread: Low carb eating doesn't suck!

Quote Originally Posted by nancypants View Post
    Thought I’d post an update. I’m on my 7th month of keto and I’m down 30 pounds! I’m so glad I’m doing keto during quarantine cuz otherwise I’d be eating my feelings and I’m a total stress eater. I’m more than halfway to my goal. Gotta keep on trucking!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    massive congrats nancy thats great how about steve is he down a good bit too?

Quote Originally Posted by tee2green View Post
    So proud of you on the keto and the garden! I keep keto burritos (hey that rhymes) in my rotation and as well as keto fried chicken strips and lately have been making a jalapeño popper chicken casserole. Definitely have to always be prepared with keto friendly foods on hand. Sadly, my downfall is when I go away, it takes a week or two for me to decide to get back to it!

Sent from my SM-G970U1 using Tapatalk
    I made that jalapeno popper chicken casserole the week before last and it was AWESOME! I've done a lot of chicken wings too. Think I might start clucking soon. I've lost a little over 70 of the lbs since the 1st of the year that I had gained back after my husband got sick and I was trying to get him to eat. Still got a ways to go, but it's progress!
    It's particularly hard to take being stabbed in the back close to home. There's always a feeling of betrayal when people of your own group oppose you.
    Catharine MacKinnon

Quote Originally Posted by QueenB View Post
    I made that jalapeno popper chicken casserole the week before last and it was AWESOME! I've done a lot of chicken wings too. Think I might start clucking soon. I've lost a little over 70 of the lbs since the 1st of the year that I had gained back after my husband got sick and I was trying to get him to eat. Still got a ways to go, but it's progress!
    Wow 70 lbs! Doing great! Yeah that jalapeño popper chicken is a regular in my rotation and soo good. Keep up the good work!

Sent from my SM-G970U1 using Tapatalk

Great job! What an awesome accomplishment!

Very well done! It's especially difficult during this pandemic, so you should be extra proud of yourself.

Thanks for the reminder. I have to go back and find that jalapeño popper casserole. I need to mix things up again.

Keep up the good work!

Blog Entries
    Congratulations! What a great job.
    Dawn

I love this thread! Adam and I tend to drink our carbs rather than eating them. Tonight’s dinner was air fryer hot chicken (had two pieces each, hhh) and cauliflower steaks. App was a cucumber from the garden and we had some leftover stir fry garden veggies with rice which I tried to crop since rice is bad, lol. And and IPA!

Slot wins @
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote Originally Posted by CTslotters View Post
    I love this thread! Adam and I tend to drink our carbs rather than eating them. Tonight’s dinner was air fryer hot chicken (had two pieces each, hhh) and cauliflower steaks. App was a cucumber from the garden and we had some leftover stir fry garden veggies with rice which I tried to crop since rice is bad, lol. And and IPA!

That looks really good! How do you do your cauliflower steaks? I have been meaning to try that for a change of pace. (I spotted that rice HHH)

Quote Originally Posted by Nhcris View Post
    That looks really good! How do you do your cauliflower steaks? I have been meaning to try that for a change of pace. (I spotted that rice HHH)
    As someone who never ate cauliflower, I love these. We do them in a 425 oven. Rub with olive oil and I use my favorite steak seasoning on it. It’s one from Omaha steaks, apply liberally. Roast for about 13 mins, then flip for another 8-12. The char actually happens on the bottom of the cauliflower so if you don’t flip, that side will get nice and toasty while the other just bakes.

I’ve even topped them with creamy cheesey Swiss chard as a sauce of sorts.

Slot wins @
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote Originally Posted by CTslotters View Post
    As someone who never ate cauliflower, I love these. We do them in a 425 oven. Rub with olive oil and I use my favorite steak seasoning on it. It’s one from Omaha steaks, apply liberally. Roast for about 13 mins, then flip for another 8-12. The char actually happens on the bottom of the cauliflower so if you don’t flip, that side will get nice and toasty while the other just bakes.

I’ve even topped them with creamy cheesey Swiss chard as a sauce of sorts.

That sounds simple enough and quite delicious. I will be trying that sometime next week. Thank you!