User Tag List

Page 162 of 164 FirstFirst ... 62112152160161162163164 LastLast
Results 1,611 to 1,620 of 1633

Thread: Low carb eating doesn't suck!

Quote Originally Posted by DK528 View Post
    Highly recommend Swerve Brown Sugar as a replacement. Cooked some apples and pears with it and some spices and it’s delicious. Had the same texture as brown sugar too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I use swerve for cheesecake! Been too lazy to make it tho. Gotta get back on the keto train!

Been trying to eat as much of our garden as possible. Zucchini noodles in cream sauce with fresh tomato eggplant olive and pepper sauce topped with shrimp. Grew everything but cream, olive and shrimp.

Tonight was grilled okra and Japanese eggplant, over arugula avocado salad with homemade jalapeño, shallot, lime vinaigrette topped with shrimp.
    Adam grew some sort of less slimy okra that is delicious!!!

Slot wins @
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Just saw this, for the Keto crowd: Red's Egg'Wich Turkey Sausage Sandwiches, at Costco

https://www.eatthis.com/new-costco-k...etntNewsletter

So this is my new favorite section! I’ve been living the Keto lifestyle for about a year and a half now. Total stall/plateau for the last 6 months or so but it’s kicked into high high gear again. Total, I’m down 70 pounds as of today and the goal weight is 30 more. I can’t wait to stroll through all this great low carb goodness!

And yes, I will be cheating in KC but a 24 hour IF and I’m right back at it!

So after my trip to Boston I was given permission to start losing all the drug weight I gained initially. From start to end I took on close to 40lbs. While I definitely could have used some of it, I’d like to give back about half. Starting slowly with a semi no carb diet. Lunch was chicken, riced cauliflower and peppers. I added soy sauce and a small amount of buffalo sauce for a kick. Delicious!

Breakfast was 4 eggs with bacon.

I am making Sunday my official cheat day, but chicken nuggets aren’t ruled out anytime. I just want to make small changes and see what happens! Something I will stick with and not get discouraged.

I will keep you all posted on my progress!

Karma Is Like 69 : You Get What You Give
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Crack chicken and air fried cauliflower!

Quote Originally Posted by CPT View Post

Crack chicken and air fried cauliflower!

You may have to add keto king to your lotto king title now. Good job!

Sent from my SM-G970U1 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by tee2green View Post
    You may have to add keto king to your lotto king title now. Good job!

Sent from my SM-G970U1 using Tapatalk
    I'm so many kings! Seriously though, I'm finding well seasoned air fried veggies are where it's at. I did good today so far! Bought some spicy pickles and string cheese for evening snacking. I'm finding the lack of carbs is turning me almost into a pregant woman with cravings..Haha When I did P90X like 10 years ago I was the same thing. You could almost see a 6 pack then! ALMOST, lets not get carried away!

Get some everything but the bagel seasoning.. it is awesome on veggies.

Quote Originally Posted by MNvegasgal View Post
    Get some everything but the bagel seasoning.. it is awesome on veggies.

Some of my Keto coworkers rave on that stuff, definitely getting some to try!